Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Status/Removal of Hustlers

I regret to inform members, but the group Hustlers has been deleted and its section archived. This is after the owner decided to make a competing forum, despite acknowledging our policies over a week ago. No refund was given, as he was given sufficient warning, and essentially voided the agreement we made.

Be advised this is the same reason other group leaders have been banned in the past. We have these rules in place in order to safeguard the forum and prevent problems that we have encountered before. It appears his plan was to use a group as a means to advertise his newly created forum. This is especially forbidden and has never been allowed.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

There was something fishy about the upcoming reason behind the group, gave it a shot, but can't say I'm disappointed.

Do you think maybe an auction for a new group leader/ownership would be possible? Or is the group completely stripped out of Sinister?

Quote:(05-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

There was something fishy about the upcoming reason behind the group, gave it a shot, but can't say I'm disappointed.

Do you think maybe an auction for a new group leader/ownership would be possible? Or is the group completely stripped out of Sinister?

I'm sure you can still purchase groups, although non upgraded members aren't allowed too anymore.

Good game. I was earning some Rep off that group.
Nice one Oni, just nice.

I completely understand the situation. Members of the usergroup may join his forum in order to discuss social engineering related stuff on his forum instead of Sinisterly, which results in less activity on Sinisterly.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

They set off red flags early on, attempting to establish separate communications, and posting links of competitors. Not to mention how saturated and copy/paste their "methods" were.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 06:49 PM)Shin Wrote:

Good game. I was earning some Rep off that group.
Nice one Oni, just nice.

Sorry.

I'd like to emphasize how sorry I am about the whole deal, to members that were already devoted to Sinisterly. Hopefully they understand. In the future we'll examine possible group leaders more before giving them an actual group.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 06:41 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

I'm sure you can still purchase groups, although non upgraded members aren't allowed too anymore.

If anyone wants to create a similar group, I'll offer a discount (in addition to our 50% one).

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:06 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2017, 07:02 PM)Oni Wrote:

I'd like to emphasize how sorry I am about the whole deal, to members that were already devoted to Sinisterly. Hopefully they understand. In the future we'll examine possible group leaders more before giving them an actual group.

If anyone wants to create a similar group, I'll offer a discount (in addition to our 50% one).

How much is the usergroup then?

It varies on a case-by-case basis.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:02 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

How much is the usergroup then?

It is a pretty standard rule not to poach members from other forums. He was banned off social engineered for the same thing.

His new forum will fail , no one respects noob and thats his biggest issue. His own members will call him a retard in his chat groups and he just puts up with it. You have to have authority and respect to be a admin of a forum and he does not understand that ( hence him failing to stick to the rules here).