Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 370 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Staying Motivated While Learing To Code..

Whats the easiest way you have found to keep yourself motivated to keep at it when learning to code? I've tried to learn a few different times, and each time it just seems like there is such a learning curve to all of it that I always end up getting discouraged and giving up. Any tips or anything to help make the learning curve a little easier to digest?

The biggest way for me to stay incentivized is to cerebrate a program that intrigues you but is just out of reach of your faculties. Do a step ladder of arduous programs that engage you.

If you're coding a project that you're genuinely Interested In, you'll find that It's predominantly enjoyable, as opposed to being a tedious and arduous task.

Whenever I feel not doing anything at all, I always think of myself that I will live on the streets in the next few days since I have no one but myself to depend on. Basically that is why I am here in this forum, and I struggle to find more work with what I have.

Programming is not for impatient morons with limited attention span.

Listen to 2pac, take a break for 1hr, drink coffe, and your good

Quote:(10-19-2021, 06:46 PM)HypnoticMagician Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Programming is not for impatient morons with limited attention span.
Level Qoute man!!

This will be based on your instructions.

Quote:(07-30-2021, 06:38 PM)mrnonamenoface Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Whats the easiest way you have found to keep yourself motivated to keep at it when learning to code? I've tried to learn a few different times, and each time it just seems like there is such a learning curve to all of it that I always end up getting discouraged and giving up. Any tips or anything to help make the learning curve a little easier to digest?

Money :cool:

Jokes aside, its just the potential are endless with tech and I just want to be a part of it. That keeps me going