Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 229 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Stealth Phone

Been looking around lately for an stealth phone that really can not be tracked i found this anyone have any information on these? my price range is 100 - 400 max if anyone has any ideas what to get please post below what you think i am looking for a phone that does not have google playstore need this phone to be pretty untraceable with cool features like this 1 has thanks guys and gals

[To see links please register here]

It's none of my business, but why would you require such a phone? I understand privacy as a fundamental right, but it's not easy going almost completely dark.

Purchase an old model that does not have the sensors which can be used to track you (Proximity, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, GPS, Barometer, Biometric, Ambient Light etc), of which most cell phones are shipped with nowadays.

Then take added steps to anonymize your online activity, with secure web browsers, private search engines, VPN and so forth.

Quote:(08-20-2018, 04:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Purchase an old model that does not have the sensors which can be used to track you (Proximity, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, GPS, Barometer, Biometric, Ambient Light etc), of which most cell phones are shipped with nowadays.

Then take added steps to anonymize your online activity, with secure web browsers, private search engines, VPN and so forth.

Which phone would be best then i have t mobile service as of now which old phone you think be best but has them cool features listed above?
what about this one

Quote:(08-20-2018, 10:16 PM)Pad Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2018, 04:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Which phone would be best then i have t mobile service as of now which old phone you think be best but has them cool features listed above?
what about this one

I've yet to look Into each phone, namely "each and every feature" so I cannot say for certain which Is the better.

I shall do within the next day or so.

I've been bitchslapped for this opinion before, but: The Librem 5 Linux Based Open-Source Phone.

Does not run Google Android
Does not run Apple iOS
Runs PureOS by default, can run most GNU+Linux distributions
World’s first ever IP-native mobile handset
End-to-end encrypted decentralized communications via Matrix
5″ screen
Security focused by design
Privacy protection by default
3G and 4G modem
CPU separate from Baseband
Hardware Kill Switches for Camera, Microphone, WiFi/Bluetooth, and Baseband

And fuck everyone's OS distro. You could put PuppyLinux on the fucking thing and it'd run. I was told iOS was far superior, and we should all know Android is just terrible, but this phone is promising no telemetry and hardware kill switches to prevent spying. From what I've gathered on their website they're trying to make it so anyone with the know-how can mod the hardware too, meaning you could COMPLETELY REMOVE the bits of phone you don't want and just keep the stuff you do.

I'm looking forward to this phone. Android's crap and Google will never stop looking at us, and iOS is just bullshit Apple nonsense.
Sorry everyone saying it's secure as hell. I have a more secure phone. I make it that way by turning it off when I'm not using it, removing the battery (yeah, I even opened the fucker up and pulled the clock battery), and just checking voicemail and texts when I feel like not being a cunt. (Anti-Social Protip: Ultimate privacy can be maintained by being a soppy asshole to people you do not want around you!)

Just remember OP, the further you get into ITSec, the less you will ever want to put your hands on a piece of electronics.

Quote:(08-21-2018, 09:06 AM)thehorridness Wrote:

I've been bitchslapped for this opinion before, but: The Librem 5 Linux Based Open-Source Phone.

Does not run Google Android
Does not run Apple iOS
Runs PureOS by default, can run most GNU+Linux distributions
World’s first ever IP-native mobile handset
End-to-end encrypted decentralized communications via Matrix
5″ screen
Security focused by design
Privacy protection by default
3G and 4G modem
CPU separate from Baseband
Hardware Kill Switches for Camera, Microphone, WiFi/Bluetooth, and Baseband

And fuck everyone's OS distro. You could put PuppyLinux on the fucking thing and it'd run. I was told iOS was far superior, and we should all know Android is just terrible, but this phone is promising no telemetry and hardware kill switches to prevent spying. From what I've gathered on their website they're trying to make it so anyone with the know-how can mod the hardware too, meaning you could COMPLETELY REMOVE the bits of phone you don't want and just keep the stuff you do.

I'm looking forward to this phone. Android's crap and Google will never stop looking at us, and iOS is just bullshit Apple nonsense.
Sorry everyone saying it's secure as hell. I have a more secure phone. I make it that way by turning it off when I'm not using it, removing the battery (yeah, I even opened the fucker up and pulled the clock battery), and just checking voicemail and texts when I feel like not being a cunt. (Anti-Social Protip: Ultimate privacy can be maintained by being a soppy asshole to people you do not want around you!)

Just remember OP, the further you get into ITSec, the less you will ever want to put your hands on a piece of electronics.

I hear ya man i just want a phone i wont be ratted backdoored on anything i do like these phones how much is the liberum 5 ?

Buy an Old Nokia or Siemens Phone for few $$

What's the point of buying those old phones? Can't you simple remove the tracking device from your original phone and use VPN to be safe?

What's wrong with buying a low-feature phone, rooting it, and removing all traces of google bullshit? You mentioned you want to be rid of things like the play store which is understandable. You could always go with a custom ROM, which you can inspect yourself, to ensure that data on you is not being sent to anyone other than your carrier, since some things will need to be sent to your carrier to make the phone operational. Unless you don't want phone service; in which case you'd be good to go with just a custom ROM.

Using a custom ROM, you'd be in control of the android version on your phone, you'd be able to view and modify the ROM to your liking, and so on. If you want to go really deep you could just roll your own custom ROM and rip out as much analytics and proprietary bullshit as you can find. But that's much more of a project I guess.

If you really just want to go as hard as possible, I actually like the recommendation for the Librem 5. However, that phone isn't technically out yet, so you'll be waiting for it. And it is kind of an exploration of pure linux on mobile, so it's not going to work quite as smoothly as an android based device.