Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 597 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[Step By Step GUIDE] Ranking YouTube Videos on YouTube and Google

Hello Guys,

This guide will go step by step on the exact method that currently working that ranking videos quite instantly on youtube and google. I used this method on every single of my videos that ranking #1 on youtube for competitive keywords.

Step 1: Optimize 3 Things Title, tags, and descriptions

Your title, tags, and description, plays a crucial role in your video’s ranking. If your video meta data is not optimized correctly, then you will not rank at all. Your title should be less than 70 characters long, include your keyword as close to the beginning of the title as possible, and compelling enough to grab a viewer attention. Keep in mind that your title will be the clickable text on Google’s search result pages.

There is no certain number of tags that you should use for your video, but I try to stay between the 10 to 30 tags range. When writing your tags, you need to include you main keywords first, followed by LSI and related keywords. YouTube’s algorithm uses a video’s keyword tags when determining the video's ranking.

The first 2 - 3 sentences of your description are very important. This is the portion of your description that will be visible in search results and “above the fold” on your video page. Include your main keyword and your links here. Your description doesn't have to be ridiculously long, but I have notice that a description between 100 – 500 words have worked best for SEO purposes.

Step 2: Boost The Videos With Retention views and ratings
High retention YouTube views became very popular after YouTube changed its algorithm last year.

The amount of views and ratings that you need to rank higher in the search results, varies depending on what niche you are in. Take a look at successful videos created by other people in your niche, and try to replicate the amount of views and rating that their video received.

For instance, if your competitor’s videos receive on average 10,000 views, 100 likes, and 15 comments per video, then you should try to stay within that range. As I said before, this number depends on what niche you are in. A video about auto insurance in Buffalo, NY should not receive 900,000 YouTube views in 2 days unless it’s a Geico commercial.
( I use abuyernet.net to boost the videos, They send views to each video I upload instantly for every video I upload on my channel.. So my channel hold more weight on google thus far the videos rank higher) ( Other providers, Fiverr)

Step 3: Backlinks

Do You Need Backlinks?

I haven’t used any Backlinks on any of my videos yet. Using Backlinks will definitely give you an advantage when trying to rank in Google though.

I personally don’t think Backlinks are necessary when trying to rank on youtube unless the keyword is hard to rank for. If you have a good way of building backlinks for free then no harm in doing it.

Where do you go to index your backlinks? I have InstantLinkIndexer and OneHourIndexer, and none of them are indexing my links.

Thanks for the tutorial but nothing new here... may be helpful for the noobs

Old stuffs may be good for newbie who just getting started with YT. But i personally don't recommend buying views and likes. Google and YouTube tracks down where the views are coming from.. :)

It will be good to know the best way of getting backlinks

Really Thank's for A Awesome tips