Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 752 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Suggest me Sci-Fi movies

I really love the sci-fi genre, and would love to hear some suggestions guys. Movies like Interstellar would be so cool.

I'm not sure about movies but a good sci-fi series is The Fringe.

Sadly I don't know of any movies like Interstellar, however I needed to say it was an amazing movie. I actually watched it in theaters when it came out (very rarely do that). Ever since then I've been keeping my eye out for something similar but to no avail

Quote:(05-10-2016, 10:55 PM)Howard Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sadly I don't know of any movies like Interstellar, however I needed to say it was an amazing movie. I actually watched it in theaters when it came out (very rarely do that). Ever since then I've been keeping my eye out for something similar but to no avail :sad:

For me it had a very good start but dwindled towards the end and I lose interest and never finished watching it.

Quote:(05-10-2016, 10:57 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Quote: (05-10-2016, 10:55 PM)Howard Wrote:

Sadly I don't know of any movies like Interstellar, however I needed to say it was an amazing movie. I actually watched it in theaters when it came out (very rarely do that). Ever since then I've been keeping my eye out for something similar but to no avail :sad:

For me it had a very good start but dwindled towards the end and I lose interest and never finished watching it.

NOOO if you haven't seen the ending nothing will make sense! You need to stop whatever you're doing and rewatch it, the ending literally "made" the movie, everything made sense then.

I have to educate myself with more sci-fi, I read the martian a month ago and it was OK, but not as good as interstellar.