Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Sunglasses Hut EB

Quote:(02-26-2023, 11:15 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@

The glasses themselves are 49g, so the charging case is where all the weight is at I think. Although on Amazon it says the package weight is 558g, my friend had his delivered the other day and it says 1kg on the package itself.
I don't know why there's such as huge variance but given It's the shipping weight, It's Irrelevant to your SE, so don't bother with It.

The glasses at 49 grams Is perfect to EB. Try and find out the weight of the charging case.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 11:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 11:15 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

@

The glasses themselves are 49g, so the charging case is where all the weight is at I think. Although on Amazon it says the package weight is 558g, my friend had his delivered the other day and it says 1kg on the package itself.
I don't know why there's such as huge variance but given It's the shipping weight, It's Irrelevant to your SE, so don't bother with It.

The glasses at 49 grams Is perfect to EB. Try and find out the weight of the charging case.

So little info on these, it’s hard to even find just the charging case to buy! They’re not sold independently, so the glasses will be pointless without it really, couldn’t find weights on case.

I may try the infamous ftid and see how it goes for first try!

Quote:(02-26-2023, 10:00 PM)Mong500n Wrote:

Good luck - you're going to need It.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 10:00 PM)Mong500n Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 11:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 11:15 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

@

So little info on these, it’s hard to even find just the charging case to buy! They’re not sold independently, so the glasses will be pointless without it really, couldn’t find weights on case.

I have the rayban stories, did evri lit on them from visionexpress. if u want, i can weight the case and let u know.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 10:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 09:23 AM)KingDead Wrote:

Yeah I did it twice, the chat agents were very nice. This was a few months ago though so it's possible they may have gotten harder.
Well, that confirms they're liable for lost shipments.

They never used to be. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I was chatting with Sunglasses Hut yesterday using the EB method on a $400 pair of Prada sunglasses. She told me it would take 5 days. I started to complain that that was too long and the woman gave me a 30% off coupon she said I could use on my next order at RayBan.
I said RayBay? I ordered from SunGlasses Hut. She got all flustered and apologized. So they are the same company and both easy.

As for my refund. I immediate called SunGlasses Hut when the chat ended and this time claimed DNA. The woman sent me an email while I was on the phone with some questions to fill out. Did that and woke up today with an email saying they were going to send a replacement, which kind of pissed me off because I said I wanted Refund but fuck it I guess they want to be double dipped and I'm happy to oblige.

So I proved my theory right again by using 2 different methods only minutes apart and no one knew, that Reps rarely read old chat transcripts or communicate with each other or different departments.

I think lack of communication is why my empty bubble mailers continue to work really well.
I got a email from Wayfair 2 days ago they received and processed my refund for a 70 pound plus item I returned in a 5oz bubble wrap envelope.

Same result 2 weeks ago at Costco with a large heavy ass desk from Costco that I double dipped them on getting a 2nd desk and then returning it in a 6x9 inch envelope for the refund.

Quote:(03-10-2023, 07:25 PM)Buddhism Wrote:

Quote: (02-19-2023, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-19-2023, 10:32 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

would it be unadvisable to hit Ray-van directly?
I was thinking of doing an EB on Ray-Ban
Absolutely.

They're still vulnerable to EB'ing at the time of this post.

Quote:(02-19-2023, 10:32 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

Any idea if any information is shared across the company
I've yet to receive reports of any distribution of Information.

Mothered, EB as in sending a return empty box, or saying the box was empty on arrival?

Saying the box/sunglasses case is empty, I just hit them last week. Still works and it was a fresh account.

-------------------------

Quote:(03-10-2023, 07:25 PM)Buddhism Wrote:

Mothered, EB as in sending a return empty box, or saying the box was empty on arrival?
Quote:saying the box was empty on arrival?
^ This.

its amazing the umbrella company is still venerable to this given how widely known the SE is and how frequent it is used

Does Ray-Ban start an investigation with the carrier for EB?