Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 765 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Symphonies - Account Generator | Worth $25

Symphonies - Account Generator Template PHP Script
[Image: 008.jpg]
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 007.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]
Overview
This provides an entire template to make an account generator for your self. There is also a preset database included. There is also a "README.TXT" file in there so you know how to install it.

v0.11

Connection credentials:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Update logs:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Features
  • Login/Register Dynamic
    Forgot Password page
    Private Generator
    News System
    Admin Panel
    Automatic Paypal Purchase
    Uncrackable Password Encryption
    Color changing for generators
    Added Up to 100K Accounts at a time
    Custom Packages
    Custom Generators
    A lot of skins
    Three languages (FR/EN/ES)
    Connection log
    notification system
    a ticket system
    Automatic ToS
    And more ...
Requirements
  • PHP 5.6
    MySql
    A Website
    Instructions
Transfer all files to your website.
  1. go to /include/settings.php and configure the database settings.
    Go to your database, log and select your DB, then click "import" button and import the "DataBase.sql" file.
    Then, go to your website and connect with : username = admin and password = password
    Go to "Settings" and change your password, VERY IMPORTANT !!!
    Go to your paypal account > Profile > My Selling Tools > Instant Payment Notification > Update > and then put this :

...m/ipn/index.php
    Extra: To set an admin, go to Administration > Users and press Edit then you put "Admin" instead of "Member".

Symphonies Template is an account generator template SCRIPT made by H2M_Dev, If you like it please consider buying because you will not be able to update it if you don't purchase.
Download:

Looking at the code made me cringe. I'll link a working PoC to dump the database here today. Don't use this source, unless you like to get hacked.

Quote:(09-24-2018, 03:10 PM)recasso Wrote:

Looking at the code made me cringe. I'll link a working PoC to dump the database here today. Don't use this source, unless you like to get hacked.

the code is not the source human, downloaded files are, upload it your server + then configure the settings and baam you are admin of the gen
and hey its not my source its from codecanyon which worth $25 if you don't know...you can check it in codecanyon....don't be an ass

Quote:(09-24-2018, 03:21 PM)PiRaTED Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 03:10 PM)recasso Wrote:

the code is not the source human, downloaded files are, upload it your server + then configure the settings and baam you are admin of the gen
and hey its not my source its from codecanyon which worth $25 if you don't know...you can check it in codecanyon....don't be an ass

I'm not being an ass. Great that you share it with us, but the code is vulnerable.

Quote:(09-24-2018, 03:42 PM)recasso Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 03:21 PM)PiRaTED Wrote:

I'm not being an ass. Great that you share it with us, but the code is vulnerable.

Thanks for the warning
If you could make it better and share for the users is appreciated

Quote:(09-24-2018, 03:42 PM)recasso Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 03:21 PM)PiRaTED Wrote:

don't worry about that i am gonna fix it myself + some more features as i am still working on it...btw thanks

Thanks my man!

Ill try it out.