Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 379 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
T-Shirt Design [Designers READ]

I'm looking for a decent t-shirt design for April when easter comes. I can provide some guidelines and you can freestyle, or I can give you a sketched concept.

Bottom line - if you are good at designing and would like to do this, then feel free to submit your best work.

This should be a PNG format and I do not want more than 6 colors on the design. This means do not do a different shade of the same color. Use the SAME hex code for 6 different colors.

If your design is good enough to be printed, then I will give you 40% of the profits.

Do NOT accept this request if you are going to get pissed that I didn't use your design and you "wasted" your time.

Also, I'd like a short and catchy slogan. For example, some people have used "chillin' with my peeps". I do not want this one, but if you can think of something equally relevant, then great. Preferably, provide a version with and without a slogan if you came up with one.

If I like your design I will contact you with further information.

Quote:(01-23-2014, 01:17 AM)Boss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I need your Skype. PM me it. I'm more active on there.

Can you PM me yours please. I'm a bit busy right now.

I can give this a go if you want. PM me here or on Skype and I'll give it a go.

Quote:(01-23-2014, 01:14 AM)Mafia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I can give this a go if you want. PM me here or on Skype and I'll give it a go.

I need your Skype. PM me it. I'm more active on there.