Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 823 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[THOR - "KNIGHT OF HONER!"] - RIP My Friend! - Missed by many!

first of all i haven't something personal with thor and i know he has contribute here, BUT guys someone contribute because he wants not because he wait something in return, second i know thor speaks bad to other people not cool at all, if someone doesn't want to contribute it is his choice and if he wants to download then again it is his choice so the man "thor" doesn't have the right to yell at all right?

in fact thor have 3.000 rep and i have only 30 he is better than the rest of us? no of course not we are all equals right? in if he is better than the rest of us the he should give the good example right?

this forum created for us to help each other and share our stuff, thor have a lot of material to share we have not that ability but that does not mean that we don't want to share......

yes there are leechers and always there will be a leecher but things change all the time in the im niche and everyday we have a new product soooooo even if there are alot of leechers here this is impossible to continue, why? simply because they will download all the time and never test the things that download.....

the material that have in their hard drive it just took space lol.............

sorry for my bad english btway...

At the time THOR was roaming this forum at will, abusing people in the most abusive manner even abusing members family's, the saddest thing for me was very few forum members stood up to him - I'm just glad i stood up to him when i thought he was out of order.

Many members where to scarred and that's no way to run a forum LEECHES or not.

But I also think if THOR was to return he would be different now i think he learnt more than anyone, and i would welcome him back no problem..

The ultimate tragedy is not the abuse and cruelty by people but the silence over that by the good people.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

H All!

I also think "That if those Creepy Little Fucks! That never share and are just "Wannabees!""

Should be penalized for talking thrash!

Also there arent enough! "REAL FAMILY MEMBERS" sticking up for each other!

But do cry about "Leeching"!

So Be a Family Again and get our "Old Leech Hunter" Back!

If we all care a bit more about "OUR BESTBLACKHATFORUM" getting over run by "Leeching, Scamming and NON THRUST WORTHY PEEPS!"

Than Thor Doesnt Have To Be "The Lonely Knight!" No More Fghting All Our Battles!

"GET THE HORSES AND KNIGHT UP!"

CopyMyCash [Image: 42rock.gif]

Quote:(02-06-2014 03:05 AM)BigLeech Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

People that have no +Rep come here to [GET], [REQ] and leave spam or no comments at all deserve abuse. They are not true BBHF. Thank you.
Lol! you're right [Image: lol.gif]

People that have no +Rep come here to [GET], [REQ] and leave spam or no comments at all deserve abuse. They are not true BBHF. Thank you.

Quote:(02-06-2014 03:15 AM)CopyMyCash Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

H All!

I also think "That if those Creepy Little Fucks! That never share and are just "Wannabees!""

Should be penalized for talking thrash!

Also there arent enough! "REAL FAMILY MEMBERS" sticking up for each other!

But do cry about "Leeching"!

So Be a Family Again and get our "Old Leech Hunter" Back!

If we all care a bit more about "OUR BESTBLACKHATFORUM" getting over run by "Leeching, Scamming and NON THRUST WORTHY PEEPS!"

Than Thor Doesnt Have To Be "The Lonely Knight!" No More Fghting All Our Battles!

"GET THE HORSES AND KNIGHT UP!"

CopyMyCash [Image: 42rock.gif]
Agreed :)

QUOTE "in fact thor have 3.000 rep and i have only 30 he is better than the rest of us? no of course not we are all equals right? in if he is better than the rest of us the he should give the good example right?"

How did he got those points? By starting "CONTRIBUTING!" thats what more of the new members should do! If you are new to this forum or a "Die Hard!" we all started by "Joining!" and "SHARING"!

Again, if we have people calling him names and getting personal! BECAUSE THEY ARE LEECHERS! and got offended by being called a "LEECHER!" Instead of atmitting and sharing there after or even leave a "Thank You!" reply for "ANY OP!"

It would be another ball game!

CopyMyCash

I have 5 points of rep give from him!!!

PLEASE THOR COME BACK HUMMERING!!

p

Well Thor is already HISTORY.....

However Not forgotten that Thor previous contribution [GET] has help some members gain more knowledge in IM and earn some extra income $

I am sure he RETIRE with NO regrets.......

Move on guys....There will always be New Loyal Contributors coming in to BBHF [Image: 42rock.gif]

"DOESN"T MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU COME FROM IF YOUR PARENTS, BROTHER, SISTER, GRANDPA OR WHO EVER DIDN'T TEACH YOU HOW TO SAY! "THANKX!"WE MUST!

LOL [Image: biggrin.gif]

"THANKS!" @ ALL OP'S CONTRIBUTING TO "THE BESTBLACKHATFORUM" IN THE WORLD!

ps. FOR ALL LEECHERS REQUESTING THE PASSWORD FOR MOST FILES!
haha
It's BESTBLACKHATFORUM.COM