Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 845 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[TIP] Will My Hack Work For Non JB users? [iOS]

Hello all!

In this post you will learn some tips about iOS Hacking: how to know if your hack works for a non jailbroken device by its file extensions, location...

I have Jailbreak, how can I know if my hack works for a non jailbroken device?

You can guess it by the file extension and/or the location of the files you hacked or must replace, there's no need to have both JB and non JB devices. Here is a list with the files/locations that only JB devices can make use of to hack:

- .dylib can only be used to hack having JB, as this file extension stands for 'Dynamic Libraries, and therefore has to be placed there after hacking it
- Hacked files in 'Game'.app folder can only work in JB devices too, as setting permissions to 777 is only possible using Jailbreak
- .deb files are also exclusive for Jailbroken users, which appear in Preferences Apps after installing them
- Binary files need to have permissions set to 777, so it's not possible to hack them in a non JB device

The rest of files/locations like .plist, .sav, .dat, Documents, Library... Can either be used by JB or non JB users without any trouble.

Have a nice day!

-Daniel

Keep the tips coming. Great share. Thanks alot.