Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 593 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The Agency | Official Usergroup

Quote:(10-09-2021, 01:16 PM)Химера Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The Agency - any news on recruiting members.

The group has been pretty inactive, which is unfortunate. I would've liked to be a part of the group and do more things with it.

If you want to be recruited you would probably have more luck contacting the OP directly.

Quote:(10-09-2021, 04:51 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2021, 01:16 PM)Химера Wrote:

The group has been pretty inactive, which is unfortunate. I would've liked to be a part of the group and do more things with it.

If you want to be recruited you would probably have more luck contacting the OP directly.

Fair enough, where do people hang around nowadays?

Quote:(10-12-2021, 12:50 AM)Химера Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2021, 04:51 PM)Drako Wrote:

Fair enough, where do people hang around nowadays?

I guess

@"Refusal" made a post about his situation:

We've relaxed our requirements for groups over the years, so they're more social clubs and interest groups now.

Quote:(10-09-2021, 01:16 PM)Химера Wrote:

The OP's last activity Is just over a week ago, so he'll reply a lot sooner than later If you shoot him a PM.

Quote:(10-12-2021, 03:09 AM)Oni Wrote:

@"Refusal" made a post about his situation:

We've relaxed our requirements for groups over the years, so they're more social clubs and interest groups now.

Yes,
However I just flew back to the USA a couple days ago. Got a great job offer, and I needed to pull all my stuff out of storage and get situated. Currently using my phone.

I’m greatly active on disc, and once I get my setup set I’ll be back on my PC

this is awesome! are you guys still active?

Quote:(10-09-2021, 04:51 PM)Drako Wrote:

Was hoping you'd be the one to start up the GFX group. Still waiting on a sig request from a few years ago haha

It’s crazy how I stumbled across this user group as I just got back on the forum after a break. The meaning of the group fits me way to well, just let me know how recruitment is handled as this is another way I could meet people who share my interest. Also wish the best to the creator of the group, hope it goes a long way.

Do you really believe there is such a thing as agency... in what universe bro please let me know because I need some agency in my lifee oh no.