Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
The Association Userbar

I tried making this just wanted opinions from people.

[Image: YPEaAqw.gif]

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:01 PM)Prince Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It looks good, I really can't wait to see some userbar designs like "Red Lions" and such on this forum, I love them to be honest with you.

However, I think that it looks good, suits the purpose of the group, I'm not to keen on the globe though.

I wanted to do a red lions type userbar, just hard to think of something still working out the bugs though.

I'm having such a hard time trying to find a favicon that matches the colors scheme I want for the group.

It looks good, I really can't wait to see some userbar designs like "Red Lions" and such on this forum, I love them to be honest with you.

However, I think that it looks good, suits the purpose of the group, I'm not to keen on the globe though.

Its a little plain. Try to add different colors other than white. Looks weird and off.

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:06 PM)Jinx Wrote:

Its a little plain. Try to add different colors other than white. Looks weird and off.

I'm most likely keeping it White. I think it makes it appear more clean looking, I don't really think any other colors suite the group that well. I wanted to try out green/red but again I have no ideas.

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:09 PM)Jinx Wrote:

All the user-bars on this forum look the same anyways. I like group idea though.

I'll most likely use the userbar I designed for The Society if it doesn't get picked for the group.

We'll see what happens though.

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:07 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I'm most likely keeping it White. I think it makes it appear more clean looking, I don't really think any other colors suite the group that well. I wanted to try out green/red but again I have no ideas.

All the user-bars on this forum look the same anyways. I like group idea though.

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:12 PM)Jinx Wrote:

I like that one, the red look like nice. Good luck, I'm planning on making a new user-bar for GA, that going to be more unique :smile:

Good luck on the userbar, hopefully someone posts in my userbar request thread although I doubt it.

:tongue:

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:11 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I'll most likely use the userbar I designed for The Society if it doesn't get picked for the group.

We'll see what happens though.

I like that one, the red look like nice. Good luck, I'm planning on making a new user-bar for GA, that going to be more unique

Quote:(03-20-2013, 08:26 PM)ABC Wrote:

I honestly dont like the color scheme, nor the globe. Maybe a Illuminati symobl and then the name, and some Egyptian colors(like that brown color) would make a rather nice userbar for this group.

If I made it egyptian theme i'd be jacking the same theme I used to make "The Society"s userbar.

So i'll just wait to see if it gets picked or not.