Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
The Music + ost Machine | Indie Game #23

[Image: game-logo.png]
Quote:You know, going back to think about it, it’s crazy how rare it is for teaming up with a ghost to be something awful and scary. Like, YO IT’S A GODDAMN GHOST, right? Like, if it was a mummy you probably wouldn’t expect to have a chill time, right? So why are all these unbelievable child sleuths from the movies so cool about these ethereal spectres showing up and being like “I KNOW WHO KILLLLLLED ME”? But it’s okay, because finally there’s a game more in line with what we’d expect to happen, and we’ve got it on sale for you today for a buck fifty.
This chick Haley is thirteen, and when SHE finds a ghost, they still kinda go solve a mystery together which, we get it, it’s a fun ass game, but the ghost Quintin is literally puppeting her body around and trying to find a good way to kill her, which rings so much more true than like, “You can’t see my wounds and I’m soft like cookie dough!” or whatever. You get it. Devon Sawa he is not. But actually, oh crap. Does anyone alive now even remember that Casper movie anymore? Where the ghosts eat and immediately leave a pile of chewed up poop on the floor? What was that about? And doesn’t her dad get so sad he drinks himself to death? What the hell was that movie?
Anyway, The Music Machine is super inexpensive, it’s very tight, and when you buy it it comes with a sweet soundtrack. Grab it today, look with us at the stark reality of ghost team-ups, and let’s solve that GEE DEE mystery. Wait, did the Ghostbusters have a cameo in Casper, too?

Ost Consist of the following:
  • Compelling Story
  • Horror
  • Trading Cards

Published & Developed by: David Szymanski

Quote:(01-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Might check this out, I wanted to play a game yesterday but I didn't really know what to play. Hope this'll be good.

I can get it cheaper than its original price if you're interested.

Might check this out, I wanted to play a game yesterday but I didn't really know what to play. Hope this'll be good.

Quote:(01-17-2017, 10:20 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Sure, just going to watch a gameplay video about it and then I'll decide, thanks for the offer mate.

Quote:(01-17-2017, 10:32 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2017, 10:20 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Sure, just going to watch a gameplay video about it and then I'll decide, thanks for the offer mate.

No problem, just PM me if you're interested.

I can get it for a $1.50