Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 578 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
The multi-part identifier could not be bound

I was having the same error from JDBC. Checked everything and my query was fine. Turned out, in where clause I have an argument:

where s.some_column = ?

And the value of the argument I was passing in was null. This also gives the same error which is misleading because when you search the internet you end up that something is wrong with the query structure but it's not in my case. Just thought someone may face the same issue

In my case the issue turned out to be the alias name I had given to the table. "oa" seems to be not acceptable for SQL Server.

I was also struggling with this error and ended up with the same strategy as the answer. I am including my answer just to confirm that this is a strategy that should work.

Here is an example where I do first one inner join between two tables I know got data and then two left outer joins on tables that might have corresponding rows that can be empty. You mix inner joins and outer joins to get results with data accross tables instead of doing the default comma separated syntax between tables and miss out rows in your desired join.

use somedatabase
go

select o.operationid, o.operatingdate, p.pasid, p.name as patientname, o.operationalunitid, f.name as operasjonsprogram, o.theaterid as stueid, t.name as stuenavn, o.status as operasjonsstatus from operation o
inner join patient p on o.operationid = p.operationid
left outer join freshorganizationalunit f on f.freshorganizationalunitid = o.operationalunitid
left outer join theater t on t.theaterid = o.theaterid
where (p.Name like '%Male[0-9]%' or p.Name like '%KFemale [0-9]%')

First: Do the inner joins between tables you expect to have data matching.
Second part: Continue with outer joins to try to retrieve data in other tables,
but this will not filter out your result set if table outer joining to has not got corresponding data or match on the condition you set up in the on predicate / condition.

What worked for me was to change my WHERE clause into a SELECT subquery

DELETE FROM CommentTag WHERE [dbo].CommentTag.NoteId = [dbo].FetchedTagTransferData.IssueId

TO:

DELETE FROM CommentTag WHERE [dbo].CommentTag.NoteId = (SELECT NoteId FROM FetchedTagTransferData)

This error can also be caused by simply missing a comma `,` between the column names in the SELECT statement.

eg:

SELECT MyCol1, MyCol2 MyCol3 FROM SomeTable;

For me the issue was that I was stupidly calling a DB function without empty brackets `select [apo].[GenerateNationalIdFrance]` instead of `select [apo].[GenerateNationalIdFrance]()` ... took me few minutes to realize that but worth mentioning for juniors out there :-)

For me I was using wrong alias spellings , it worked after correct spelings

if you have given alias name change that to actual name

for example

SELECT
A.name,A.date
FROM [LoginInfo].[dbo].[TableA] as A
join
[LoginInfo].[dbo].[TableA] as B
on [LoginInfo].[dbo].[TableA].name=[LoginInfo].[dbo].[TableB].name;

change that to

SELECT
A.name,A.date