Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 500 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Things That "Irk" You

Eh, I have always been the more realist, irritated individual that can not stand stupidity, ignorance, and blatant rudeness. I usually keep my cool, but I need to vent, so I am going to turn this into a humorous thread for all to enjoy.

Just post what you hate. About people, objects, anything.

I hate when you have to repeat yourself MULTIPLE times to someone to get the point across. And I doubly hate it when you ask someone to refrain from doing something out of courtesy and they keep on doing it.

When people ruin perfectly good conversations or debates. They interject to attempt to feel like they have something to contribute, which is fine if they really do, but 95% of the time they have nothing to say than the obvious or whatever.

When you have to keep getting up to do things for people. I hate sitting down, getting situated, then having someone call my tall ass into another room to get something off of a shelf for them or whatever. Then when they do it OVER AND OVER again. :'(

When you are driving, and people are completely oblivious or act like they are the only people on the road. I have my solution to these things. I keep various things like bubbles, air horns, and even stink bombs on me. If someone pisses me off, I will not hesitate to blare the car horn and air horn at them when I pull up next to them. I will blow bubbles at you from a red light. And if you have your window rolled down, I once threw a stink bomb into their car.

When people fuck up on the smallest tasks that you ask them to do. Me being in MCJROTC for my third year at my school, I am up in rank and I have to ask my men do accomplish certain tasks, and when they fuck up, it comes down on me. Then when people fuck up and try to blame the whole thing on you... I have laid someone out over this instance.

When you are trying to cut the grass or do some yard work on a beautiful Saturday and some dumb motherfucker decides to roll up the road, windows rolled down, stereo turned all the way up, blaring shitty new rap music thinking they are cool for doing it. Then when they park like right across the street and keep the car running with radio still blaring...

These fucking Cubans that live behind my trailer. They are about 15 feet away from my trailer, and when I first moved in this house two years ago, because my bedroom was on that end, up till three in the morning they would be blaring their traditional music. Me being a guitarist, I got fed up with it one night, and I KNEW I could get louder with a Marshall 4x12 Half Stack with my SG plugged in. So they got a morning anthem of AC/DC, Dream Theater, Metallica, Megadeath, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Eddie Van Halen, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, and several others of my favorite rock and metal groups. For 5 hours. I was tired the next day, but that was a sleep investment. I have never had that problem again.

Playing shooters online, and you always have that teammate that thought their were hot shit when in reality they were cold diereha. I have always been good at shooters (50 legit with bridged host in Halo 2, multiple 50s in Halo 3, 10th 70 in MW and MW2, Elite 2 in Vegas 2, 25 in GRAW2) so this especially irked me. I could be like that and be right, but I didn't. So that was a pet peeve for me.

I have plenty of others, but then it starts getting into too much. Tell me HC, what all irks you?

i hate when people don't get you and your ways when the person that should actually be there does get you

yano?

I feel ya on that one bruh!!

i hate it when im at my girlfriends house and in her room and her mom always burst through the door to open all the windows and brace something against the door to keep it wide open cause she cant mind her own damn business.

I hate when someone tries to act smart while doing a horrible job. Like some guy tries to say something about technology and makes something up instead of the actual thing since has no clue about it, and insists in him being correct.

That is amazingly funny. I have had "girlfriends" parents make them break up with me because they thought I wasn't 16 and I was lying about my age to sleep with underage girls. Just because I am 16, 6'3, 240lbs (120 kgs) with a full face beard does not mean I am a pedo