Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 252 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Thoughts?

So I added a couple new features to crimin4l.cc/proxies over the last week or so and I think the page is 100% complete now :biggrin:
Let me know what you guys think:
Also before all this, I would get the date from a date.txt that I would have to update everytime I updated proxies.txt. Got very annoying and immediately was trying to figure out how to pull the last modified date from the proxies.txt file. Finally did and feels like a huge accomplishment because i really had minimal help/googling on this one :biggrin:

Quote:(04-14-2020, 05:38 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thank you @mothered

I feel so accomplished relearning my old roots :biggrin: It went from having a date.txt file where I would have to write the date in every time I updated the proxy list, to automatic :biggrin:
I said goodbye to date.txt with these simple lines:
PHP Code:
$pfile "proxies.txt"//Declare file

$pfiletime date("U"filemtime($pfile)); //Formatting the file's last modified time into seconds <<Used again in second code box>>
$hoursToSubtract 4//UTC offset (In Hours) For me I am UTC-4
$secToSubtract = ($hoursToSubtract 60 60); //converts the $hoursToSubtract into seconds; 4 x 60 minutes x 60 seconds
$mytime $pfiletime $secToSubtract//Subtracting the 4 hours (in seconds) from the files time (to get UTC-4 timezone)

//Reformat the new UTC-4 time ($mytime) to a readable format (Because it's in seconds)
$time1 date("F j, Y"$mytime);
$time2 date("g:i"$mytime);
$time3 date(":s"$mytime);
$time4 date("A [e-4]"$mytime)
//You can also do this in 1 line. I just needed to display the date on two separate lines and make the seconds smaller, so I had to separate it all.
$example1line date("F j, Y g:i:s A [e-4]"$mytime); //pfile's last modified date and time in UTC-4 Timezone 

Then since having the the $pfiletime in seconds already, I grabbed the current time (also in UTC; where server is located) and subtract them to get the time of how long ago it was modified:
PHP Code:
$currenttime time(); //getting time in seconds
$updatedlast $currenttime $pfiletime//subtracting current time from $pfiletime 

//Then once again changing the time from seconds to a readable format, also can be done in 1 line but I separated it so it can be displayed separately in a sentence.
$uphrs date("G"$updatedlast);
$upmins date("i"$updatedlast);
$upsecs date("s"$updatedlast);

$example1line date("G:i:s"$updatedlast); //Will display as "Hours:Minutes:Seconds" 

Super easy, once I knew the date and filemtime functions I was able to really do it all by myself :biggrin:
I hope someone finds this information useful :smile:

Looks professional and very appealing Indeed.

A job well done.

Quote:(04-14-2020, 03:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

Looks professional and very appealing Indeed.

A job well done.

Thank you @mothered

I feel so accomplished relearning my old roots :biggrin: It went from having a date.txt file where I would have to write the date in every time I updated the proxy list, to automatic :biggrin:
I said goodbye to date.txt with these simple lines:
PHP Code:
$pfile "proxies.txt"//Declare file

$pfiletime date("U"filemtime($pfile)); //Formatting the file's last modified time into seconds <<Used again in second code box>>
$hoursToSubtract 4//UTC offset (In Hours) For me I am UTC-4
$secToSubtract = ($hoursToSubtract 60 60); //converts the $hoursToSubtract into seconds; 4 x 60 minutes x 60 seconds
$mytime $pfiletime $secToSubtract//Subtracting the 4 hours (in seconds) from the files time (to get UTC-4 timezone)

//Reformat the new UTC-4 time ($mytime) to a readable format (Because it's in seconds)
$time1 date("F j, Y"$mytime);
$time2 date("g:i"$mytime);
$time3 date(":s"$mytime);
$time4 date("A [e-4]"$mytime)
//You can also do this in 1 line. I just needed to display the date on two separate lines and make the seconds smaller, so I had to separate it all.
$example1line date("F j, Y g:i:s A [e-4]"$mytime); //pfile's last modified date and time in UTC-4 Timezone 

Then since having the the $pfiletime in seconds already, I grabbed the current time (also in UTC; where server is located) and subtract them to get the time of how long ago it was modified:
PHP Code:
$currenttime time(); //getting time in seconds
$updatedlast $currenttime $pfiletime//subtracting current time from $pfiletime 

//Then once again changing the time from seconds to a readable format, also can be done in 1 line but I separated it so it can be displayed separately in a sentence.
$uphrs date("G"$updatedlast);
$upmins date("i"$updatedlast);
$upsecs date("s"$updatedlast);

$example1line date("G:i:s"$updatedlast); //Will display as "Hours:Minutes:Seconds" 

Super easy, once I knew the date and filemtime functions I was able to really do it all by myself :biggrin:
I hope someone finds this information useful

Neat piece of coding. The comments will help members understand It quite clearly.

The date, filemtime and time functions are quite powerful, but must be used In the proper context. On a similar principle but different task, I deal with the DATETIME, TIMESTAMP, DATE & YEAR data types (the caps Is how they're represented) on almost a daily basis, when manipulating databases In SQL during exploitation. The execution must correspond with each one accordingly.

I like your site's theme- simple and very attractive. I see that anon.city will be up soon. I'll keep an eye out for It.

Quote:(04-14-2020, 06:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Neat piece of coding. The comments will help members understand It quite clearly.

The date, filemtime and time functions are quite powerful, but must be used In the proper context. On a similar principle but different task, I deal with the DATETIME, TIMESTAMP, DATE & YEAR data types (the caps Is how they're represented) on almost a daily basis, when manipulating databases In SQL during exploitation. The execution must correspond with each one accordingly.

I like your site's theme- simple and very attractive. I see that anon.city will be up soon. I'll keep an eye out for It.

Thank you :smile: and I hope, I tried to be as thorough as possible when making the comments :tongue:

I've never done anything like manipulating databases, or even used SQL before. I never gotten that far with my experience but SQL is definitely on the bucket list :tongue: Pretty Funny though that you use almost the same functions everyday that I used here but a different language

Also thank you once again! I'm hoping I found the right partner for anon.city but he worked on it with me for the first day then kinda ghosted me for a week.. Then hits me up saying he was busy with other peoples projects that hes also accepted. Then also has the nerve to ask me if the logo he requested in the beginning was done xD (I agreed to make him a logo for building most of the websites back-end). I simply said "when the website is actually getting worked on and progress is being made I will work on the logo, I am just not gonna make a free logo and then never hear from you again". So this project might be taking longer than I expected

Quote:(04-14-2020, 06:30 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

and I hope, I tried to be as thorough as possible when making the comments
I don't believe you could've explained It any better.

I've never done anything like manipulating databases, or even used SQL before. I never gotten that far with my experience but SQL is definitely on the bucket list :tongue: Pretty Funny though that you use almost the same functions everyday that I used here but a different language
SQL Is very simple to learn.

I'm probably saying this because I've been using It for so long, that It's become second nature. When you decide to take It on board, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM with any questions you may have.

Also thank you once again! I'm hoping I found the right partner for anon.city but he worked on it with me for the first day then kinda ghosted me for a week.. Then hits me up saying he was busy with other peoples projects that hes also accepted. Then also has the nerve to ask me if the logo he requested in the beginning was done xD (I agreed to make him a logo for building most of the websites back-end). I simply said "when the website is actually getting worked on and progress is being made I will work on the logo, I am just not gonna make a free logo and then never hear from you again". So this project might be taking longer than I expected :sad:
You're most welcome.

Unless you're working to a deadline, do remember that there's no rush when creating a website. I have many sites up and running, with the latest (work In progress) being a social engineering blog. As long as I add "some" content each day toward Its completion, then I'm happy with that.

Quote:(04-14-2020, 06:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

I don't believe you could've explained It any better.
Haha thank you :smile:

Quote: (04-14-2020, 06:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

SQL Is very simple to learn.

I'm probably saying this because I've been using It for so long, that It's become second nature. When you decide to take It on board, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM with any questions you may have.
I tried explaining all that code to my parents and they didn't get any of it xD I just kept saying "its soo simple, just use common sense" xD
You just reminded me of that whole convo I had with them! When things come easy for us we don't understand what others find hard about it xD
But I honestly never even tried to look into it, so I can't really say if I find it difficult or not; but when/if I get started in it i'll definitely keep that in mind my friend :biggrin:

Quote: (04-14-2020, 06:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're most welcome.

Unless you're working to a deadline, do remember that there's no rush when creating a website. I have many sites up and running, with the latest (work In progress) being a social engineering blog. As long as I add "some" content each day toward Its completion, then I'm happy with that.
That's awesome mate! Always good to have multiple projects to keep your mind busy (especially in times like this). But yea that's what I've been thinking so I haven't been stressing it too much because I know it best; that everyone has their own life and may not always be able to be there. So I'm just letting him rock until he's ready

Quote:(04-14-2020, 07:02 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

That's awesome mate! Always good to have multiple projects to keep your mind busy (especially in times like this). But yea that's what I've been thinking so I haven't been stressing it too much because I know it best; that everyone has their own life and may not always be able to be there. So I'm just letting him rock until he's ready :smile:

I'm Inundated with computing tasks each and every day, and can't seem to catch up. In my world, there's never enough time In a day.

It's good to read you're not stressing to complete your website. There's no rush whatsoever, so there's no purpose In being mentally exhausted.