Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 430 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[Tips] Watch YouTube Removed Videos

Friends,
Have you ever found an Interesting Video on Youtube but when you try to view that video you find out that the video has been removed by Youtube due to terms of Use Violation. According to the policy of Youtube, it has a right to remove any video from public viewing if it is found to be violating the terms and conditions of Youtube. But now I will show you how to view that video.[Image: This-video-has-been-removed.jpg]
Just follow the steps given bellow and watch your favorite videos:
Just follow the steps given bellow and watch your favorite videos:
  • Go to the page where you got the error message that this video has been removed.[/*]
  • Next click on the Video’s Publisher, that is- the Uploader of that video.[/*]
  • It should show you the uploader’s video uploads in the right.[/*]
  • Find the Video which he uploaded and is now removed[/*]
  • Click on it[/*]
  • Hurray! You have got access to watch the removed Video[/*]
  • Now Sometimes you can open the video in New Tab and it wont show the message that the video is removed due to violating the terms.. Sometimes it may show..[/*]

Hope this worked for you

That maybe works for some very short time after video has been removed... later it won't show rejected videos anywhere, even account owner can't see his removed video. + it doesn't show uploader's username on removed video at all. I guess you have not check that at all, just copypasted it from somewhere as even the screenshot of video player is an old one.

I use a plugin for Firefox called resurrect this page.
Sometimes it works, when the video just got removed.
try that and then you can download it using the realplayer plugin for firefox
or download helper plugin if it shows on the page.
hope this helps

not working useless [Image: confused.gif]

it is not working i can't even watch my deleted videos by youtube

Nope dude.. not working for me too, anyway bro sometimes few videos show like only image, no play or buffer option there.. do you know any tricky solution for that..?

Have you found any better system yet ?

I thought i would watch some removed movies on youtube, but sadly its not working.

Thanks for this share

would be nice if if still working today..but nope..