Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired of Losing Money to Scams and Dead Guides?

Hi all, am a verified carder and vendor I see a lot of people here asking which is the best method to start with if you wanna make money. Making money on the dark web shouldn’t be that difficult if you know what you are doing and get the right mentor to fly under their wings. Out of my love and appreciation for the community am willing to share my crypto logs cashout sauce to anyone here who knows the value of time and is willing to put-in some effort to absorb the knowledge and master tricks on how to bypass 2FA for easy login and cashout. I get the logs in bulk and cashout using my method, for my method I configure cookies and transfer coins from the accounts and use localmonero to exchange the coins to xmr to make it more untraceable on the blockchain since anonymity is key. If you are dedicated you will easily make over $50k a week working for a couple of hours per day.To get you started I will provide your first live log at a slightly cheaper price and walk you through my cashout method step by step.
I have decided to share my skills with brothers and sisters here since the cake is too big for everyone to have a piece. Let's talk!
For faster communication send a message on session messenger.
Session messenger download link: getsession(dot)org <= Remove (dot) and put .
Session ID: 052e6ee742c7bbffdecc4781ebf34d73ee42c0a80c7ee0eb817be2501badd25249