Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 158 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
To the next user who buys a group

Quote:(08-16-2016, 01:36 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

You'd think if you owned a group you'd try your best to keep it active.

It's like buying a car and not taking care of said car.
But if I bought a car and didn't take care of that car, no one would take it away from me. Especially not the dealership.

So as per your analogy, that's simply not true.

Quote:(08-16-2016, 03:15 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-16-2016, 01:36 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

You'd think if you owned a group you'd try your best to keep it active.

It's like buying a car and not taking care of said car.
But if I bought a car and didn't take care of that car, no one would take it away from me. Especially not the dealership.

So as per your analogy, that's simply not true.

If you don't take care of a car, you can't use it to get anywhere. @"Cold"'s group isn't getting anywhere and is obviously broken down. No point in displaying it for the forum to see, unless we want to make him look silly.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:51 PM)Oni Wrote:

I very strongly agree. Dead groups will be scrapped, as Heuristic was. I'm more than happy to keep selling and deleting them, as it covers server costs (and I have limited income). I would like to see a group that actually contributes, other than Otaku, though. @"Ayumi" has been warned and @"Killpot" knows of my expectations.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:28 PM)xx ⁨ Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 03:58 PM)Archfiend Wrote:

Take my suggestion and revamp.

I don't think I want to.

Read ^

Is otaku really the only one that contributes I thought all of the groups do?

Quote:(04-28-2017, 03:34 AM)SuperNinja Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 06:51 PM)Oni Wrote:

I very strongly agree. Dead groups will be scrapped, as Heuristic was. I'm more than happy to keep selling and deleting them, as it covers server costs (and I have limited income). I would like to see a group that actually contributes, other than Otaku, though. @"Ayumi" has been warned and @"Killpot" knows of my expectations.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:28 PM)xx ⁨ Wrote:

I don't think I want to.

Read ^

We've actually lowered group standards a bit. That's not to say I wouldn't like groups to do more (like Otaku), but some simply don't generate as much content anymore. If they're so inactive that their presence is almost nonexistent, we still consider purging them.

Quote:(04-28-2017, 03:48 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2017, 03:34 AM)SuperNinja Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 06:51 PM)Oni Wrote:

Read ^

We've actually lowered group standards a bit. That's not to say I wouldn't like groups to do more (like Otaku), but some simply don't generate as much content anymore. If they're so inactive that their presence is almost nonexistent, we still consider purging them.
That is true I joined this yesterday and am already one of the top posters of the month. I don't know if that's cause I post a lot or because people on this forum are inactive.