Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 936 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
TuT , Setting up Dark-Comet Rat + no-ip.

welcome every body :smile:
and sure ahmad!!

I don't get it, what's the dns for?

the dns is for having a dynamic IP ...
or you will loose your victims everytime your router is off...

Thanks for this info V1P3R, maybe i'll try using this RAT.

thx bro ...
good tut ...

thanks every one for feedback

Hey i cant port forward so i am using proxVPN and no-ip when i run the test its successful. Now after i built the server and run it on myself it works but when i test it with friends it doesnt work please help A.S.A.P

Same Issue with me dude @Encode

I am having the same issue, it runs fine on my machine but when I test on other machine it just doesnt work...Any suggestion guys ?

are you sure you put your no-ip in IP place?

Quote:(04-19-2011, 02:51 PM)V1P3R Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

are you sure you put your no-ip in IP place?

I figured it out my f***ing ISP 3g system still have not upgraded from fake IP's to real ones yet but thanks for the reply.