Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 838 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Tutorial] How to remove a RAT for beginners.

Quote:(04-11-2013, 03:30 AM)Soup Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-11-2013, 03:29 AM)Odissea Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2013, 03:24 AM)Soup Wrote:

Didn't even read the full tutorial. Now I read you want them to clean out the registry? You know that can cause major errors right? It's never recommended to clean out the registry ...
When you're done removing a rat you want to remove those empty registry keys it leaves behind..
And that's why you also backup your registry...
Do that manually. Don't use a registry cleaner. Registry cleaners will "clean" up all the empty keys, some of which can cause problems and can lead to Windows not even working sometimes.
Very little chance of that happening. I always recommend backing up your registry before you do any cleaning.

Another method you can try is getting Dark Comet RAT Remover. This will obviously depend if you've been RATed by DarkComet or not.

This is defiantly a good tutorial that tells you what a RAT is

Nice guide man. Only thing that I'd add is screenshots/photos.

Quote:(04-12-2013, 05:28 AM)Clique Wrote:

Nice guide man. Only thing that I'd add is screenshots/photos.
There's a few in there of the icons for DC.

I herd the Norton antivirus is the only antivirus which can detect an RAT file and terminate it. But anways thanks for the tutorial, much appreciated.

Quote:(04-12-2013, 07:35 PM)Kray Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2013, 07:31 PM)Odissea Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2013, 06:19 PM)Kray Wrote:

I herd the Norton antivirus is the only antivirus which can detect an RAT file and terminate it. But anways thanks for the tutorial, much appreciated.
lmfao no. Norton sucks. Microsoft security essentials sucks, avast sucks, AVG is fucking terrible, and so is panda. Bitdefender is okay. But maleware bytes pro is the best.
I think we each have our own opinions and experiences. :smile:
I think I know what i'm talking about I have much experience with this.

Quote:(04-12-2013, 07:31 PM)Odissea Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2013, 06:19 PM)Kray Wrote:

lmfao no. Norton sucks. Microsoft security essentials sucks, avast sucks, AVG is fucking terrible, and so is panda. Bitdefender is okay. But maleware bytes pro is the best.
I think we each have our own opinions and experiences.

Quote:(04-12-2013, 06:19 PM)Kray Wrote:

Actually, MBAM is an anti-malware application, not an antivirus. There is a difference in the way they function. Norton or any other out-of-the-box security suite aren't going to detect all malware. Period. Some, however, are better than others although not often by much. So long as you have one (and a maximum of one) antivirus, you're in good steed.