Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 650 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack

Bump. Big update today! Added eight more RATs and updated the README.txt!

Quote:(10-21-2017, 12:29 AM)$ynthx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey, I must have missed this thread somehow. Thanks for the big share, I will possibly use one of these for testing one day!

It's alright! Don't feel bad. Hopefully they come in use one day.

Hey, I must have missed this thread somehow. Thanks for the big share, I will possibly use one of these for testing one day!

Really great share... Any verified user can verify these files or just some of it? I'm looking into some backdoors / suspicious codes as I post this.

Quote:(10-22-2017, 12:07 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Really great share... Any verified user can verify these files or just some of it? I'm looking into some backdoors / suspicious codes as I post this.

I know most all of these RATs should be safe. If you want me to VT a specific file for you I can.

I'll have to play with this in a VM. Thanks for the contribution.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:10 PM)Monyo Wrote:

I've already tested your Orcus and I can't seem to make it work. I've opened my ports successfully but my testers from another place don't show up, just my VMs.

So the ports open but no slaves connect?

Quote:(10-22-2017, 05:05 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 12:07 PM)Monyo Wrote:

I know most all of these RATs should be safe. If you want me to VT a specific file for you I can.

I've already tested your Orcus and I can't seem to make it work. I've opened my ports successfully but my testers from another place don't show up, just my VMs.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:10 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Yes. I'm running RAT servers inside a VM, is there any change I should do?

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:50 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:10 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Yes. I'm running RAT servers inside a VM, is there any change I should do?

You sure your VM allows incoming/outgoing traffic?