Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 183 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Unauthorized paypal payment "PATCH"

Quote:(01-07-2023, 03:23 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-07-2023, 12:20 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2022, 01:09 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Hello guys I come here to warn you that the "unauthorized payment on paypal" strategy no longer works, now when you place a paypal order verified that the billing address, the ip address, the first name, and the 'email address must match the paypal account so the unauthorized payment strategy can no longer work by trying to pretend that another user is using your paypal account

sorry guys for my disgusting english, i'm french

sorry guys for my disgusting english, i'm french

Im not sure what method you were using but I theorycrafted my own based off what I saw about and I got confirmation of a refund for an "Unauthorized Transaction" today, totalling £3000. So it is definitely still working.
You will see that they will block your account and call a collection company

Why would they block my account and call a collection company when, from their point of view I have been hacked? Why would they go to the effort of chasing it up with a debt collector company when they could have just refused the refund? I dont know what method you attempted but it was wrong. It still works.

Quote:(01-07-2023, 04:02 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (01-07-2023, 03:23 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Im not sure what method you were using but I theorycrafted my own based off what I saw about and I got confirmation of a refund for an "Unauthorized Transaction" today, totalling £3000. So it is definitely still working.

Why would they block my account and call a collection company when, from their point of view I have been hacked? Why would they go to the effort of chasing it up with a debt collector company when they could have just refused the refund? I dont know what method you attempted but it was wrong. It still works.
Do u mind tellin us how the method works?
Do u use a vpn? Do u connect to public wifi and make the purchase? Can you order to ur own house or a drop addy? Do u just say that u don't recognise the payment? What if u have 2fa on paypal, it requires u to verify with a text message or on the paypal app which means u have authorised it or u can still say someone was on ur phone or stole it?
I know these are too many questions and i'd understand if u dont wanna tell it publicly. You can also dm me if u dont want to share it publicly.

Quote:(01-07-2023, 07:49 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Quote: (01-07-2023, 04:02 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

I promise you that they will block your account shortly for me it took 1 month and will ask for a refund this method no longer works I use the same as yours and I can guarantee it

Please PM me with the method that you used exactly. I find it hard to believe they would honour the refund and then go back on it. I understand companies do it when they get boxed or something similar but with this method it makes no sense.

Quote:(01-07-2023, 04:02 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

I promise you that they will block your account shortly for me it took 1 month and will ask for a refund this method no longer works I use the same as yours and I can guarantee it

Believe me I was also surprised

Quote:(12-31-2022, 03:18 PM)mothered Wrote:

There are a lot of things I don't share, of which the answer to your question Is one of them.
:xd:

[Image: smart.gif]

Quote:(01-07-2023, 10:30 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2022, 03:18 PM)mothered Wrote:

There are a lot of things I don't share, of which the answer to your question Is one of them.
:xd:

[Image: smart.gif]
Clever thinking.

Quote:(01-07-2023, 08:43 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

You have told me in pm's that you received a letter from a debt collection company and contacted by PayPal too, you said you would provide evidence of said letter and contact several days ago and have notprovided it. So I am here to state that what you have said is simply untrue and informing everyone who reads this also. PayPal UA still exists and is not patched, it simply needs to be done correctly.

i did pp ua 1k one month ago and still works, im aging now an other pp account to try again

Quote:(01-11-2023, 04:08 AM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (01-07-2023, 08:43 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

You have told me in pm's that you received a letter from a debt collection company and contacted by PayPal too, you said you would provide evidence of said letter and contact several days ago and have notprovided it. So I am here to state that what you have said is simply untrue and informing everyone who reads this also. PayPal UA still exists and is not patched, it simply needs to be done correctly.
Dude are you crazy? I decided not to send because there is my real information on the letter

Quote: (01-11-2023, 05:33 AM)Gelbux Wrote:

i did pp ua 1k one month ago and still works, im aging now an other pp account to try again
They will re-charge you