Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 588 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[ Unofficial ] Angelic Legion [ Applications Open ]

Who are the Angelic Legion?
We are Angelic Legion, a group based, on showing off our talents to the world. We don't accept people out for their reputation points or how many posts they have created. We accept people for their skills and attributes.

Who gets Accepted?
Either I (Demise) invite you to our group or you write us a extremely detailed, Grade A+ report on why we should accept you. Here is our application format:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Userbar:
[Image: AngelicGuardians.png]
(Got Something Better?)

What Potential Does Angelic Legion have?
We will start off as an High Quality group and i will make sure it stays as a HQ group. We will help the community out wherever we can, whether we will be sharing methods, donating money, or selling discounted items.
"We Are Here To Stay"

Name: Preside
Religion: Christian
State/Country: West Coast/ USA
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
What are some skills that you have (Explain in depth with examples): I have too many skills to be listed here. I would say some of my more beneficial skills would be marketing online with selling virtual things that other people want.

What section are you most active in and why? I will soon be the most active in marketplace as I like to buy/sell things frequently. I have a LOT of things to sell!

Why do you want to join Angelic Legion?: I wish to join Angelic Legion because I think that I would be beneficial to this group in a lot of ways! I also just want to be part of a group and think it's cool that it's "Angelic Legion"!

Why do you feel you should be accepted into Angelic Legion?: I have many skills to bring into this group.

In one to three paragraphs, tell us a little bit about yourself or something memorable that happened in your life, what makes you who you are and who are you: Again, I think I have way too many things to put down. I am who I am because of everything that has happened to me in my life which is too many to list :tongue: I would say that my biggest would be that I'm in college and that has impacted my life more than anything else! From all of the small every-day experiences and life lessons I have learned to the social side of it!

Anything else you want to say: :angel:

Sounds like a very nice group, I wish you the best for the groups future