Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 781 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2)

Hello everyone,

So as some of you may have seen my thread, I've been thinking of (re)-starting the news team again. I don't have a lot of time, but I feel that it's possible for me to do this little extra for SL.
Anyway, this thread is for pretty much starting up a group for getting together a news team, since I can't do this on my own.

Overview of possibilities for the news:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Seems interesting! I'd been down doing some GFX work for it. Makes the community feel more like a community.

Quote:(11-19-2017, 06:42 PM)Ecchi Wrote:

Seems interesting! I'd been down doing some GFX work for it. Makes the community feel more like a community.

Exactly, I'll let you know if you can do something, and add you to the Discord if @"Oni" can confirm that this is allowed. Just a like would do if you're too busy to reply.

I can do graphics and writing.
However, if I were a VPS, you'd switch hosts because of downtime. Or, in English, I'm often busy with schoolwork and often not able to do things as of now. That said as a warning, I can still do both writing and graphics, and I should be able to get my shit together 70-85% of the time.

Quote:(11-19-2017, 08:01 PM)Ender Wrote:

I can do graphics and writing.
However, if I were a VPS, you'd switch hosts because of downtime. Or, in English, I'm often busy with schoolwork and often not able to do things as of now. That said as a warning, I can still do both writing and graphics, and I should be able to get my shit together 70-85% of the time.

You're free to spend as much or as little time as you want. Anything helps, and I might need some help finding good Tetris topics every 2-weeks. I'll count you in. Thank you for willing to help.

Quote:(11-18-2017, 12:38 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Hello everyone,

So as some of you may have seen my thread, I've been thinking of (re)-starting the news team again. I don't have a lot of time, but I feel that it's possible for me to do this little extra for SL.
Anyway, this thread is for pretty much starting up a group for getting together a news team, since I can't do this on my own.

Overview of possibilities for the news:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I would be willing to help in any capacity you need just keep me in mind olfriend I think this could take off.[/hide]

Any progress?

This looks pretty interesting. I like the idea of assigned roles and some serious structure. I wish you the best of luck. I'd get involved but I'm not sure what time I can commit at this stage with my masters/job hunt. However, you're welcome to reach out to me if you need help/advice any time and I'll see what I can do at that time.