Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 701 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Using Angular2 in a classic CMS

I'm currently diving into Angular2 and see a lot of potential in it.

Nevertheless I'm asking myself, if Angular2 is a good candidate for classic frontend development in CMS projects, where the content and content structure comes from the editor and therefore from the server.

I've read a lot about the Angular2 templating system.
Now to my question:

You initiate an Angular2 app by adding the AppComponents selector tag into the DOM, like so:

<body>
<my-app>
</my-app>
</body>

Now all the apps content is somewhere hidden in the Angular2 templates for all the components.

In the real world a CMS would output all the content information within the DOM, like so:

<body>
<my-app>
<editor-content>
<h1>Some articles heading</h1>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.</p>
<a href="#">A fancy link</a>
</editor-content>
</my-app>
</body>

When Angular2 starts, all the initial content is like thrown away and replaced by the template defined in AppComponent.

How can I tell AppComponent, that it should initialize using the content from the CMS?
Is there even a way to achieve this?