Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[VB.NET]Startup

Hey all :smile:

I would like to ask you, what is your favorite way of startup :smile:

I would like to include in my new project as many possibilities possible and combine them :smile:

Thanks!!!
Ill release the program once its ready and also parts of source code that could be possibly useful

whan i add to start up i use different methods depending on what its for

e.g rat the registry or if it a simple program then start menu folder

Thank you :smile: The project I needed this for is dead, but the idea is living so I will release just the code for it

well, i use normal startup path and All users startup. how to get normal startup path?
well, i use a label to define the path... so...

Way 1:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Way 2:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

or i use batch to make a special startup i don't think everyone knows it...

in Policies/Explorer i make a new key called "Run" which means you can add a dir to startup everytime explorer.exe is started which normaly it is at startup