Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 159 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
VB.NET for malware

Hello everybody

I am trying to learn vb.net and it looks very easy to learn cuz i know other languages maybe.
I am asking is vb.net good for malware writing like rats, crypters and others? i know C/C++ is the best option but just to know!

(srry for bad english)

Quote:(07-30-2019, 03:05 PM)Whoami1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello everybody

I am trying to learn vb.net and it looks very easy to learn cuz i know other languages maybe.
I am asking is vb.net good for malware writing like rats, crypters and others? i know C/C++ is the best option but just to know!

(srry for bad english)

use whatever tools you have available. VB certainly won't stop someone from decompiling it and patching it, but if you're just looking for that initial window, why not

It's an alright language, but not for malware. From my experience and knowledge, I'd go with C#.