Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 178 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
VSCode hot reload for flutter

I've just started playing with Flutter in VSCode. I also installed the Dart Plugin.
Running the demo app I read in the terminal
[![enter image description here][1]][1]

Is this the only way to hot-reload the app? I mean I should always keep the terminal open and focus on it to type "r" in order to reload my views?
Isn't there a shortcut directly from VSCode?

[1]:

yes Here is the plugin Dart Code for VS CODE

[To see links please register here]

here is official doc for VsCode flutter

In VS once installed Dart + Flutter extension, 2 options to hot reload 1) Use combo keys Command + Shift + F5. 2) Save the file by use combo keys Command + S

No idea why F5 does not hot reload for me :(

But, you can map the -

Flutter: Hot Reload

command to whatever key combo floats your boat via -

Preferences > Keyboard ShortCuts

as in this screenshot -

[1]:

use the **green reload** button **to hot reload** the app in VS Code
[][1]

[1]:

I have both extensions and VSCode is set to Hot Reload once a document is saved. The only time I can reload my app is by stopping and restarting my debugger

i dont know why but my vscode hot reloading not work if you have this problem you can use `ctrl + f5` to refresh app.
hope to work for developers that hot reloading not work for them.

You may encounter problems with Hot Reload due to VS Code issues like [this][1], which is relevant while writing this answer.

The most convincing way I see to do it without downgrading, updating to Insiders builds and/or loosing dev speed is to use the green restart/reload button in the VS Code run widget or `Ctrl+Shift+F5` shortcut, but this option may be inacceptable for projects with trickier navigation and few different views.

[1]:

If you like to hot reload your app with a keybinding better than Ctrl+Shift+F5, just change the Debug: Restart to Ctrl+S, so whenever you trigger the the Ctrl+S the app will first save your changes according to the workbench.action.files.save and afterwards restart the app (=hot reload, it is the green circle you see in the debugbar).

Keybindings for VS Code:

[![Screenshot of keybindings for vs code][1]][1]

[1]:

open the Debug sidebar from VSCode and use it

then when you save, it will hot reload and apply the changes you make
that is what working with me

[1]: