Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 941 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Want to BUY: EBAY Seller Accounts

I would like to buy used ebay seller accounts with high reputation. What I am buying is only 100% positive feedback only AND absolutelly no limit of any kind such as amounts of auctions per month, price per auction and so no. No limits. The country doesn't matter. Also amount of feedbacks isn't so much important as long as they have exactly average of 100% positive feedback. I don't want to buy any lower procent, not even 99%. If you sell them or if you know anyone who sells them please message me and list the details. If you are selling more than one ebay seller accounts and both (or all) of them have 100% positive feedback then please list the details for both (or all).

still searching to buy....

bro i have lots of ebay accounts some have high feedback..,what account you want? have email access or without email access?

add me on icq OR msn if you are interested

icq-642832951
[email protected]

ebay accounts feedbacks:

have email access:

Feedbacks: 470
Feedbacks: 471
Feedbacks: 368

no email access:

Feedbacks: 561
Feedbacks: 419
Feedbacks: 451
Feedbacks: 258
Feedbacks: 296
Feedbacks: 203
Feedbacks: 297

I added you to msn and waiting for you....

why don't you come to the msn? been waiting for a long time now.

Also I wait for offers from others. No idea why only one member replied.

Quote:(09-14-2012, 09:45 AM)hellotoebay Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

why don't you come to the msn? been waiting for a long time now.

Also I wait for offers from others. No idea why only one member replied.

try to make ICQ bro cause i think msn is no good now always have bug....recommend talk to me in ICQ
here:

Closed!

Reason:Blackhat activity!