Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 190 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Watch Dogs

Quote:(12-21-2013, 08:51 PM)Chillsilla Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I really looking forward to this game, I hope it'll be as good as it looks

Yeah dude it looks so good

Quote:(12-22-2013, 01:42 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote:

I was disappointed that it got delayed but if it's going to make the game better its worth it. I always wonder during delays, what would be the difference between if they didn't delay it and the delayed version. I wondered the same with GTA V as well.

im sure that there was still a lot of bugs that need work out. And they were smart and delayed unlike battlefield 4

I was disappointed that it got delayed but if it's going to make the game better its worth it. I always wonder during delays, what would be the difference between if they didn't delay it and the delayed version. I wondered the same with GTA V as well.

One word: Amazing. The story looks epic and the graphics look great as well. I don't mind the delay (not because I hate it or anything), but the longer you work on a game the better it turns out. So i'm not that bummed :tongue:
It's really introduced a new way for third-person games to operate.

I wish they made it more realistic(especially the hacking part), but it's still a great game, will definitely get it.

Quote:(12-23-2013, 12:22 AM)devilishomar Wrote:

One word: Amazing. The story looks epic and the graphics look great as well. I don't mind the delay (not because I hate it or anything), but the longer you work on a game the better it turns out. So i'm not that bummed :tongue:
It's really introduced a new way for third-person games to operate.

yeah im super excited for this game glad others are too, have you seen how they integrated multiplier into the game?
You can go into someones game and try and steal all there stuff by hacking them looks really sick

I've heard that its good, I might buy it or something!

Quote:(01-03-2014, 07:42 AM)bsge11 Wrote:

Bought it for the ps4 recently and it's amazing. They really put a lot of effort into this game, with the crowd, city, and the technological items.

The game isn't even out yet ?

Watch Dogs is going to be GOTY, i'm calling it right now.

Quote: (01-03-2014, 07:42 AM)bsge11 Wrote:

Bought it for the ps4 recently and it's amazing. They really put a lot of effort into this game, with the crowd, city, and the technological items.

Ermmm... Do you work for Ubisoft?

I'm really excited, already calling it my next game.