Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 914 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What Anti-Virus do you use?

Bit Defender 2013 and it is really wicked. Even when I am online it constantly protecting me and it does not eat up too much resources

I think Malwarebyes is the best out of all the security ones out there.

Kaspersky is the best antivirus. Nothing can beat it.

I think Malwarebyes can beat it try comparing it?

no. Just no. If you ever worked for Kaspersky, and you've seen the virus database for both of them, you'll see that kasperskies is like 2-8gb bigger.

I use AVG Internet Security 2013, changed over from Avast but I may go back as I feel more comfortable using Avast.

Quote:(04-19-2013, 04:49 PM)Prince Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I use AVG Internet Security 2013, changed over from Avast but I may go back as I feel more comfortable using Avast.
use Avast. The AVG database is fairly larger than Avast, but Avast detects more of the up-to-date virus codes and very very old ones. I think the Avast's database is larger, just shrinked.

I don't use anti-virus. I just let shit roll, and if I get a virus, they die eventually.

I haven't gotten this PC fixed, and I stood off it for 3 years, the virus is LOOOOONG gone.

I internally rape my viruses and backtrack the hacker, and send him a javascript to his FTP so he ends up having my virus.

I meant that I was going to backtrace the hacker, and then remove the virus.