Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 615 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
What AntiVirus/ Anti Malware Do you Use ??

Quote:(02-06-2021, 12:41 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

but in my personal opinion they still have a Long way to go to ever compete in with Other Security tools on the market .
I certainly agree.

Windows Defender cannot be compared to AVs/security suites to the likes of Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, Norton, ESET, Trend Micro etc and may never reach their level, but Its Improvement Is welcomed by those who cannot afford to purchase the above software.

Quote:(02-06-2021, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 12:41 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

but in my personal opinion they still have a Long way to go to ever compete in with Other Security tools on the market .
I certainly agree.

Windows Defender cannot be compared to AVs/security suites to the likes of Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, Norton, ESET, Trend Micro etc and may never reach their level, but Its Improvement Is welcomed by those who cannot afford to purchase the above software.
i have heard reports that Users with windows 10 have had issues trying to force disable it :angry:
[img][Image: 3aA5S.png][/img]

Quote:(02-06-2021, 03:27 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 12:41 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

I certainly agree.

i have heard reports that Users with windows 10 have had issues trying to force disable it :angry:
It seems to be a commonality among many users, myself Included.

On my test system, I've disabled It either via the Windows Defender Service or the Group Policy Editor. Either of the two permanently disables It.

Quote:(02-06-2021, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:27 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

I certainly agree.

On my test system, I've disabled It either via the Windows Defender Service or the Group Policy Editor. Either of the two permanently disables It.
All i can say is ....

[Image: 3aA6h.jpg]

Its much better :xd:
If i us windows i just run in Virtual HD..

Quote:(02-06-2021, 04:00 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:27 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

All i can say is ....

I have a few Linux distros running as VMs, but my overall usability Is based on the Windows platform.

Quote:(02-06-2021, 04:23 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

but than i Found Parrot OS and it became my new BAE !
I have Parrot OS running on my VM and love It.

I'm not huge on Linux as I was around 15 years ago, but of all distros, Parrot (for me) Is the pick of the crop. To be honest, I also liked BackTrack before It was discontinued.

Quote:(02-06-2021, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 04:00 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2021, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

All i can say is ....

I have a few Linux distros running as VMs, but my overall usability Is based on the Windows platform.
i only got into it when i couldn't really afford a decent PC . so i used what i had and i found it easier to lean python & ruby off Linux than windows !!! So first i found mint which to me made it super simple to understand and ran well on Trash systems which i fell in love with till i learned how linux works as well as coding python/Ruby ... i vowed to stick with that forever(just like my EX wife) but than i Found Parrot OS and it became my new BAE ! and she became divorced :biggrin: All good parrot treated me better :tongue:

Sorry for keeping this going for so long lol i know you have things to do

Quote:(02-06-2021, 12:41 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2021, 04:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-04-2021, 08:21 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

XD BRUHH he said use windows defender BAHAHAHHA :smile:
It's come a long way from the days of Microsoft AntiSpyware & Windows Defender Antivirus.

Although It's not on par with leading antivirus software and security suites, Windows Defender has significantly Improved over the years with Its overall detection and protection.
i do have to agree they came fixed and changed alot from what they used to be. but in my personal opinion they still have a Long way to go to ever compete in with Other Security tools on the market . but atleast they are trying to make it better instead of letting it just sit there thinking its better than what it is honestly like most company's Sadly Due :notamused:
@acuvor Sorry if my response made me look like an ass wasn't my intention all :/ shouldve worded it better ! so im sorry for that and appreciate you replying to thread with what you use :smile: Hope we Can still be Friends
@Einsatzgruppe don't worry i m not upset ?

Quote:(02-04-2021, 04:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

Moved from the Random Discussion forum, accordingly to Antivirus & Protection.

I have many systems actively running, but speaking for just the one, I have Avast Premium Security and Malwarebytes. The good thing about the latter, Is that It can run alongside any AV without compatibility Issues.
Ive been looking into Avast but I didnt know it could work along with MWB. I’ll have to look more into that.

Quote:(04-13-2021, 02:48 AM)demonboy Wrote:

Ive been looking into Avast but I didnt know it could work along with MWB. I’ll have to look more into that.
MBAM Is not an AV per se, hence It can run alongside any antivirus without compatibility Issues.