Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 755 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

iPhone 7+ at the moment, I had a Pixel 3 XL for a while until I lost it then I picked up the old iPhone. So far I'm content, wish I had a full device screen but I can live without. I'm actually quite content to get away from the Google ecosystem, and since I don't but much hardware anymore the Apple ecosystem hardly sucks me in.

I have an old Moto Z Play.

LG V40 ThinQ since my G4 took a dive down a flight of stairs some years back. But it runs like a champ. 6GB RAM is nice.

Quote:(06-16-2021, 11:22 PM)fritz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-16-2021, 09:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Its definitely part of the "get on contract and upgrade every two years" bandwagon.
Yeah... When you see they finally announced last year that every future Samsung phone will have 3 years of support, it's about time!
Quote:(06-16-2021, 09:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I do own the Samsung gear 2 I think? I was surprised to really like it. I got it as a gift and I'm a bit paranoid about damaging it, so left it at Oni's place and haven't seen it since before the pandemic. I'm actually missing using it. However, I've never tried any other smart watches.
I think the one I had was the Samsung Gear Fit 2 or something. They limit so much it's functionality on purpose it was so frustrating, the worst part was with their Samsung store, only official partners could publish something else than watch faces for this model (basically, there was less than 10 real apps), you couldn't even install an app manually or whatever. So basically the functionalities I needed were just not possible, plus I couldn't have much fun developing some apps.
(and all of that is totally on purpose, so that you need to buy the 300$ smartwatch instead of the 100$ one if you want a smartER watch....)

Gotcha. That makes a lot of sense! That does seem a bit BS, and definitely not what you were after. It's a lot of money for what it is too.

As I say, mine was a gift. I really can't see myself spending that money outright for that product. And I have limited my wear of it purely because of its price. I won't wear watches while on the PC either. What's surprised me was that they stayed really expensive too. The price didn't exactly go down much even though they released new models. Brutal.

Quote: (06-17-2021, 03:17 AM)Swimming Bird Wrote:

Omg, I just had one of those. I really liked it. What do you think of it?

If mine hadn't finally started to go on me, I'd still be using it.

Quote:(06-17-2021, 05:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 11:22 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 09:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Its definitely part of the "get on contract and upgrade every two years" bandwagon.
Yeah... When you see they finally announced last year that every future Samsung phone will have 3 years of support, it's about time!
Quote:(06-16-2021, 09:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I do own the Samsung gear 2 I think? I was surprised to really like it. I got it as a gift and I'm a bit paranoid about damaging it, so left it at Oni's place and haven't seen it since before the pandemic. I'm actually missing using it. However, I've never tried any other smart watches.
I think the one I had was the Samsung Gear Fit 2 or something. They limit so much it's functionality on purpose it was so frustrating, the worst part was with their Samsung store, only official partners could publish something else than watch faces for this model (basically, there was less than 10 real apps), you couldn't even install an app manually or whatever. So basically the functionalities I needed were just not possible, plus I couldn't have much fun developing some apps.
(and all of that is totally on purpose, so that you need to buy the 300$ smartwatch instead of the 100$ one if you want a smartER watch....)

Gotcha. That makes a lot of sense! That does seem a bit BS, and definitely not what you were after. It's a lot of money for what it is too.

As I say, mine was a gift. I really can't see myself spending that money outright for that product. And I have limited my wear of it purely because of its price. I won't wear watches while on the PC either. What's surprised me was that they stayed really expensive too. The price didn't exactly go down much even though they released new models. Brutal.

It gets the job done, but it's showing its age.

Quote:(06-22-2021, 02:20 AM)Swimming Bird Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2021, 05:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 11:22 PM)fritz Wrote:

It gets the job done, but it's showing its age.

Oh no. Is it just scratches or?

I currently am using the Samsung S10. Sadly its the Exynos version and the battery is crap, but for now its more than enough

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Snapdragon

Samsung Galaxy S21+, Snapdragon processor

OnePlus 7 Pro

Love it still.