Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 517 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
What Music Are You Listening To? v2

[To see links please register here]

was by CxS. Post what you're listening to...

Right now I am not listening to music.

But about 30 mins ago, I was listening to Modestep.

Right now I am not listening to music.

But about 30 mins ago, I was listening to Modestep.

I'm going to start off by saying that I do NOT listen to rap. Rappers do not appeal to me.
I listen to poetry set to music, and Macklemore is a poet. (More a Voltaire than a Shakespeare, but I always preferred the former anyhow.)

I'm going to start off by saying that I do NOT listen to rap. Rappers do not appeal to me.
I listen to poetry set to music, and Macklemore is a poet. (More a Voltaire than a Shakespeare, but I always preferred the former anyhow.)

Quote:(07-16-2013, 06:53 AM)Oni Wrote:

Macklemore is good. I remember years ago I saw him in a WSHH video and everyone was making fun of his clothes in the comments.

That's hilarious. I can't help but picture him no-hands tricycling in his huge-ass fur coat screaming "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?"

He's a success story with a story to tell and a philosophy to share, and that's something I respect tremendously.

Quote:(07-16-2013, 06:56 AM)Finesse Wrote:

That's hilarious. I can't help but picture him no-hands tricycling in his huge-ass fur coat screaming "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?"

He's a success story with a story to tell and a philosophy to share, and that's something I respect tremendously.

Indeed. What I like about him is that he's not following the pack.

Edit:

Really love Motionless In White. They are a lot like Marilyn Manson.

My new favorite song xD

My new favorite song xD

Quote:(07-16-2013, 06:30 AM)Finesse Wrote:

Macklemore is good. I remember years ago I saw him in a WSHH video and everyone was making fun of his clothes in the comments.