Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
What OS are you using?

Why would so many people willingly and wantingly use W10 when a Debian build with WINE can do anything you need it to do?
And it's free!

Mostly just the latest OSX. Have W10 to game on. Waiting for the next Ubuntu release to use as my daily driver, though. Don't feel like having to deal with Nvidia driver incompatibilities on Linux and I'm not sure if any other Linux distro besides Ubuntu 19.10 is aiming to ease that pain. Let me know if that's not the case because down to experiment.

Windows 10 and Kali Linux on my PC right now

Also surprised by the amount of people who run a pentesting liveboot as their bare metal. I don't get the point, but okay.

At the moment I'm on Arch Linux
Haven't been on windows for awhile. I like changing OS every now and then.

I alternate between TAILS, BlackArch and Kali liveboots for my pentesting laptop, and then for my main PC I run Win10 and Arch.

Quote:(10-03-2019, 09:57 AM)switchblade0515 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Windows 10 and Kali Linux on my PC right now
Why Kali? Everything runs as root so if anyone gets into your machine, you are royally boned.

When you access root on a *nix machine:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...amp;nofb=1]

I use Arch btw.

Meme free reply:
I use Arch. Its ok, but there are a lot of problems with a minimal installation. For some reason Libre Office doesn't detect misspelled words, I had to install most of my programming tools through Pacman or Yay that would normally come with the distro, etc. Even had to download the network daemon. I enjoy it, but it was a pain to start with.

Currently building a computer with plans to dual boot Windows 10 and Mint Cinnamon on it. Barely touched Windows since the forced upgrades, but as a programmer, it will be nice to use C# to make graphical applications. Especially since my software dev class next semester will likely require it. When I get my desktop built, I think I will switch my laptop to OpenBSD to experience true Unix

Quote:(09-23-2019, 07:58 AM)Kludge Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Why would so many people willingly and wantingly use W10 when a Debian build with WINE can do anything you need it to do?
And it's free!

Quote:And it's free!
So too Is Windows 10.

In over 20 years of computing, I've yet to pay a single dime for OSes and software.

I am using Windows 10. I do not believe I have used any other operating system, except for Windows. I found Windows 10 less touch-friendly than Windows 8 when I first began to use it, but now that I have gotten used to it, I enjoy using it. I love the built-in Cortana voice-responsive digital assistant.