Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 459 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What antivirus do you have?

Yeah, malwarebytes is great to be honest. It's helped me many times.

Malwarebytes is a Must, i also have Kaspersky which i like because of the interface, i did use AVG but i went off it, seeing as the only customer support you can get is via phone or live chat, no email support anymore. Id also reccomend ESET NOD32. Its very good.

Quote:(09-03-2012, 12:01 PM)EquinoxRhyme Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Malwarebytes is a Must, i also have Kaspersky which i like because of the interface, i did use AVG but i went off it, seeing as the only customer support you can get is via phone or live chat, no email support anymore. Id also reccomend ESET NOD32. Its very good.

I've never actually heard of it.. I'll check it out sometime - thanks for that.

I use mcafee anti virus software.
There are loads available though.

Quote:(09-02-2012, 08:42 PM)†Mescaline† Wrote:

Never will download AVG™ ever again. But I use Avast™ and Malwarebytes™.

I use the same as this guy. I also have McAfee and AVG on here, but neither of those run anymore.

I use the free versions though, haha. I don't know about you guys.

I use kaspersky, BEST home antivirus.

Quote:(09-03-2012, 07:22 AM)Hardz Wrote:

Yeah, malwarebytes is great to be honest. It's helped me many times.

I've always said the best antivirus is common-sense. But asides from that, Malwarebytes would be the next best thing.

Quote:(08-28-2012, 06:27 PM)Hardz Wrote:

avg, and norton.
maybe i misunderstood but it sound to me like you have two AV programs running. I can't say this is a good idea.

anyway to answer your question. none. I work in IT and AV programs help to keep me in business because none of them stop the current drive-by-trojan installation method of injection.
the only thing that works is a sandbox environment (sometimes) or programs like faronics deep freeze.

nothing beets manual removal of viruses from a live environment, however
there are times when i need to do a quick scan,
as a second backup on a second hard drive i have a set of tools such as Tdsskiller, stinger, combofix, those sorts of things.
the only scanner i use these days is Hitman pro, and that's only to tell me where the little bugger is hiding, from there i just manually remove it.

I use Malwarebytes for RATs and such, and then SUPERAntiSpyware Pro for deep-scanning for rootkits.

VocalX

I use Malware Bytes PRO and Avast!