Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 467 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
What do I do with my new iPhone 6s(thinking about upgrading to the iPhone XS )

I have AT&T(father's business plan). My original phone was a 16gb iPhone 6, but it fell in the toilet over the summer(August maybe) so I sent it in for a replacement. They approved me for an iPhone 6s 64gb since they didn't have my iPhone 6 16gb version in-stock. Fast-forward to today I find out that I'm eligible for an upgrade after checking out my at&t account. Never really thought about my contract ending since I've already had to replace my iphone 6 twice for water damage. SO now I have an iPhone 6s(three months new). Literally had to replace the batter 2 days ago since it became "depleted". Got that replaced and it's working fine now. The actual phone itself could be a bit faster imo, but to each their own(it'll lag if I have like a music app running and then 2 other apps in the background maybe).

So my upgraded phone of choice is the iPhone XS gold 256gb - since the XR has a shit display and the XS max is way too big for me. Android is obsolete for me, even though I enjoy rooting and having a wider range of freedom with apks and such, but I'm in my first year of college & a gold iPhone XS is a cool little flex.
For my business plan it'd be $38.34 monthly, the plan I'm most likely choosing, with at&t next - 30 installments upgrade after 2 years or $47.92 monthly for 24 months - upgrade after 1 year.

Question is what do I do with my old iPhone 6s(space grey 64gb):

Trading in definitely doesn't seem like a viable option since I'd only receive credit for $100 to my account(to billing or whatever they credit the amount to). So what options do I have to get the most for it being a fully paid off phone?

Moved from The Lounge forum accordingly to here.

Quote:Question is what do I do with my old iPhone 6s(space grey 64gb)
Trading in definitely doesn't seem like a viable option since I'd only receive credit for $100 to my account

Stating the obvious, why not sell It on eBay?

Sell it on eBay, send it to me :biggrin: , try Swappa, or even try to make bank from a YouTube destruction video. Jailbreak and sell for markup on eBay, might get in trouble but who knows

Quote:(11-21-2018, 12:20 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Jailbreak and sell for markup on eBay

This Is actually a very good Idea.

The fact Is, who doesn't want a jailbroken phone?