Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
What do you guys think is the most secure phone?

Quote:(07-08-2017, 02:32 AM)Dean Winchester Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Windows Phones. They're not open-source and hence low risks. I'm sure @

will vouch for this as he has been using Windows Phones too.

not open source and hence low risks

Hahahahaha...

With open source, anyone can see bugs in the code and submit a bug report. The advantage of closed source, is it makes it harder to find vulnerabilities. With open source however, the ability to view the code also brings more people that submit bug reports, allowing vulnerabilies to be quickly patched. With closed source, there is a less chance of it being submitted, but also a less chance of it being found in the first place.

Both have advantages... But with Windows Phone, not only do you have to deal with the slowness of Microsoft's security patch releases, but you also have to be worried about Microsoft spying on you. I don't trust them, and you shouldn't either.

Quote:(07-08-2017, 05:07 AM)Ender Wrote:

But with Windows Phone, not only do you have to deal with the slowness of Microsoft's security patch releases, but you also have to be worried about Microsoft spying on you. I don't trust them, and you shouldn't either.

This ^^^

I was using a Windows Phone for a couple of years and many times over, I was experiencing quite a bit of lag. Opting for an Android, namely Samsung, was the best decision made.

And we all know Microsoft's Invasion of privacy. No need to elaborate.