Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
What's in your inventory?

Before starting this thread, I'd like to say one thing. This is NOT about Minecraft. Carry on.

What's in your inventory? I've got a big folder filled with Python files and databases. How many KB, MB, GB, or even TB of data does all of your Python files(excluding Python itself) total up to?

All of my files equal about 520.9 KB excluding all database files and such. Including them would be a total of about 3374.12 KB.

So, my folder approximates to about 3.3 MB.

What about you guys?

Two heroic 2H, Tank gear, lots of mats. //kidding

About 150 KB, most are old things I used, few useful scripts in there. Including a script that uses 10 proxies a second to view a page from all kinds of referrers. About 1500 proxies in the list at the moment, 6 user agents I believe, and too many referrers for me to count without pastebin.
Only issue it can have is that if you bump it higher than 5/s it'll lag and eventually slow your internet to a crawl. And anything over 10/s will not allow you to use the internet at all.

Other than that, I don't have many useful things. I never spent much time with python.

2gigs, serirously.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(04-09-2014, 09:25 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Before starting this thread, I'd like to say one thing. This is NOT about Minecraft. Carry on.

What's in your inventory? I've got a big folder filled with Python files and databases. How many KB, MB, GB, or even TB of data does all of your Python files(excluding Python itself) total up to?

All of my files equal about 520.9 KB excluding all database files and such. Including them would be a total of about 3374.12 KB.

So, my folder approximates to about 3.3 MB.

What about you guys?

Did you dl that .zip I sent in the group chat on skype? Its got a shit ton of useful python scripts.

[Image: Minecraft_crafting.jpg]

Quote:(04-10-2014, 02:38 AM)Undiscovered Wrote:

[Image: Minecraft_crafting.jpg]

Quote:(04-09-2014, 09:25 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Quote:(04-10-2014, 02:06 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Did you dl that .zip I sent in the group chat on skype? Its got a shit ton of useful python scripts.

Yeah, man. They were good. Only problem is they weren't Python 3 :tongue: And I'm a lazy fuck and won't install 2.7.6.