Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1067 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
What's the best phone?

I would like to know what the best phone of your choice would be.
I am going to be buying a new phone very soon and need some good ideas.

Samsung galaxy s3. Or iPhone 5

Quote:(12-06-2012, 01:25 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I got an evo 4g....Love it. Rooted...wireless tether app, black market. Big screen. Just awesome!

I miss my Evo, but I couldn't stand Sprint's no coverage.

I got an evo 4g....Love it. Rooted...wireless tether app, black market. Big screen. Just awesome!

Quote:(12-06-2012, 01:39 PM)Mustnabs Wrote:

Samsung galaxy s3. Or iPhone 5

Those are the 2 worst phones ever, both break way to easy. I would go with an iPhone 4s, there are a bunch a good hacking apps (if JBed) and a lot of good general apps.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 01:52 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 01:25 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

I miss my Evo, but I couldn't stand Sprint's no coverage.

Evo 4g is awesome huh? I used to love the evo shift, just to big and bulky if you ask me.

Samsung galaxy 3s...suck...my mom owns this phone and is always asking me to use mine because it wont load some sites.

Galaxy Nexus is a pretty good phone, and you can get one for free on a 3 year term with most carriers. GS3 would be even better, but it's a lot more expensive as well.

I think I'll be going with the I phone 5 because it just plain looks sexy.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 01:59 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Galaxy S3 <3 overall though android is best

True, but the I phone 5 looks sexy.

Whatever you do don't get a mytouch they're garbage.