Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What's your most played game?

My most played Game is league of legends, this year i already have 1 month of play time

used to be fortnite before people could build a skyscraper in 3 seconds

Solitaire. Although many may find it boring and my friends joke that

[To see links please register here]

is made for nerds and old guys. Although my best friend still can not resist the allure of this game and now he and I are competing for time - who is the fastest to fold a full solitaire game. We also like LOL. Pretty good.

Escape from tarkov after wipe FTW. One of the best shooter games that came out for last at least 5 yrs.

valorant 100% its goated and i play like 3 hours a day

RuneScape/Old School RuneScape, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Age of Empires 2, Chess, and Tetris.

valorant 100% , pubg, csgo , mc

Quote:(01-14-2023, 07:54 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

RuneScape/Old School RuneScape, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Age of Empires 2, Chess, and Tetris.

Ooo Do you play RS3 as well as OSRS? I feel like I don't come across enough people who play both.

Although, tbf, I only play one of them myself.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 09:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-14-2023, 09:24 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

Quote: (01-14-2023, 08:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Ooo Do you play RS3 as well as OSRS? I feel like I don't come across enough people who play both.

I currently do not play either of the two, however, I do have a maxed RuneScape 3 account, and a 2,200+ total level account on Old School RuneScape. I will be returning to Old School RuneScape soon to make a variety of account builds ready for the re-release of Bounty Hunter later this year. Very enthused about it.

Oh neat! So you're a long-term player. That's pretty cool. Hope you enjoy the re-release!
I have been on and off RuneScape for 18 years this coming summer.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 08:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-14-2023, 07:54 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

I currently do not play either of the two, however, I do have a maxed RuneScape 3 account, and a 2,200+ total level account on Old School RuneScape. I will be returning to Old School RuneScape soon to make a variety of account builds ready for the re-release of Bounty Hunter later this year. Very enthused about it.