Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
What you watching these days?

Any Tower of God lovers here?

I got you right now goose, I’ll screen record my plan to watch list and link it here for you to refer to. There’s actually quite a bit, if you want more just let me know.

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(05-08-2022, 04:49 PM)Yaiba Wrote:

I got you right now goose, I’ll screen record my plan to watch list and link it here for you to refer to. There’s actually quite a bit, if you want more just let me know.

Holy, that's like my Netflix list :tongue: I'm looking for something dark right now, like death note type, what would you recommend?

Quote:(05-08-2022, 04:52 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2022, 04:49 PM)Yaiba Wrote:

Holy, that's like my Netflix list :tongue: I'm looking for something dark right now, like death note type, what would you recommend?
Hmmm let’s see, I’d say watch a show called death parade or hellsing ultimate. Promise never land is also another good anime.

Quote:(05-08-2022, 04:55 PM)Yaiba Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2022, 04:52 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2022, 04:49 PM)Yaiba Wrote:

Hmmm let’s see, I’d say watch a show called death parade or hellsing ultimate. Promise never land is also another good anime.
Oh yeah I fuck with Promise, I'll check out those other 2.

Really just like season twos of old really good animes Nu shit trash but good quality

Today i will watch #Steins Gate#

Jujutsu kaisen is a really nice anime. I think one of the best of it's genre

Quote: (04-14-2022, 05:36 AM)LeahHodges Wrote:

Any Tower of God lovers here?
Me lmao, it's a really really good anime. Waiting for next seasons

Started Tokyo Revengers last week, pretty good IMO. Haven't finished yet, also SpyxFamily waiting for the second part.

New or old? Log horizon is good, Umm what's it called skeleton knight palidin thing