Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 607 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Whats the safest browser ?

Quote:(02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The more plugins you have, the more unique you become, hence a lot easier to be tracked when navigating from one website to another.

I only have two plugins Installed, that're extremely common and shared with millions of other users on the net. The objective Is to be part of the majority, not minority.

Always be on the assumption that you're being watched.
I never thought about it being that way with having more plug-ins. But I can understand what you're talking about and why you only have two. O, I do assume I'm always being watched even when I'm not doing any questionable activities lol.

Quote:(02-24-2020, 07:01 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2020, 10:02 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

as I said, have a variety of add-ons and/or plug-ins that I use with them
The more plugins you have, the more unique you become, hence a lot easier to be tracked when navigating from one website to another.

I only have two plugins Installed, that're extremely common and shared with millions of other users on the net. The objective Is to be part of the majority, not minority.

Quote:(02-23-2020, 10:02 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I also use a separate VPN client ANY time I am on the web doing anything. Whether that be on my phone, a tablet, or one of my computers.

Call me paranoid for using all these
Not at all.

if you don't mind me asking, which are those two plugins?

Sure thing.

and

. Both for Firefox.

Quote: (02-24-2020, 08:15 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

I never thought about it being that way with having more plug-ins. But I can understand what you're talking about and why you only have two. O, I do assume I'm always being watched even when I'm not doing any questionable activities lol.

In simple terms and generally speaking, your online protection comes In three forms.

* Privacy (not being able to "see" what you're doing).
* Anonymity (not being able to "Identify" you).
* Uniqueness (being part of the "majority").

Quote:(02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

Sure thing.

and

. Both for Firefox.

In simple terms and generally speaking, your online protection comes In three forms.

* Privacy (not being able to "see" what you're doing).
* Anonymity (not being able to "Identify" you).
* Uniqueness (being part of the "majority").
I believe what you're saying, I just never thought about it that way. It does make sense though. Even though a lot of things tell you the more you have the "safer" you are. Are those plug-ins you use just for FireFox or are they available for other browsers as well? I was thinking about trying them out myself.

Quote:(02-24-2020, 09:41 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I believe what you're saying, I just never thought about it that way. It does make sense though. Even though a lot of things tell you the more you have the "safer" you safer you are.
As mentioned, the objective Is to be part of the majority of online users, hence you're less unique.

The more browser plugins/extensions/add-ons you have, the more unique you become, thus easier to track your movements from one website to another. For Instance, If you've Installed 15 different types of plugins, It's unlikely that thousands of other users will do the "exact" same on the "exact" browser, Inclusive of Its timezone and version.

Quote:(02-24-2020, 09:41 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Are those plug-ins you use just for FireFox or are they available for other browsers as well?
From memory, I believe there are alternatives for other browsers.

Quote:(02-25-2020, 08:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

As mentioned, the objective Is to be part of the majority of online users, hence you're less unique.

The more browser plugins/extensions/add-ons you have, the more unique you become, thus easier to track your movements from one website to another. For Instance, If you've Installed 15 different types of plugins, It's unlikely that thousands of other users will do the "exact" same on the "exact" browser, Inclusive of Its timezone and version.

From memory, I believe there are alternatives for other browsers.
Like I said, I can believe what you're saying. It would make sense that very few if more than one person would have the same combination of stuff used by the same browser(s). I do use multiple browsers. Different ones for different things, like I was saying earlier. Thanks for the info tho. I'll look into it.

Quote:(02-25-2020, 03:36 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I do use multiple browsers. Different ones for different things

That's good to read.

I have dedicated PCs, suited to the tasks they're configured to perform. My privacy & anonymity Is quite an elaborate setup, hence way beyond the scope of this post to document every detail. My VPNs are only a minority- covering around 10%-15% of my total online protection/security.

Quote:(02-25-2020, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

That's good to read.

I have dedicated PCs, suited to the tasks they're configured to perform. My privacy & anonymity Is quite an elaborate setup, hence way beyond the scope of this post to document every detail. My VPNs are only a minority- covering around 10%-15% of my total online protection/security.
And to think, I considered what I was doing as a lot lol.

Quote:(02-26-2020, 07:26 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-25-2020, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

That's good to read.

And to think, I considered what I was doing as a lot lol.

It depends on the nature of your online navigation.

I exploit on a daily basis, so my privacy and anonymity Is of the utmost Importance.

Quote:(02-26-2020, 08:25 PM)mothered Wrote:

It depends on the nature of your online navigation.

I exploit on a daily basis, so my privacy and anonymity Is of the utmost Importance.
O, no doubt. I can understand that. I try to make things secure for myself, although about the worst thing I often do anymore is torrent.

Quote:(02-27-2020, 11:19 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

although about the worst thing I often do anymore is torrent.

As long as you're running behind a VPN, you'll be fine with torrenting.