Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 451 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
WhatsApp hack

“Hello, I’m looking for a professional whatsapp hacker. The victim is a Russian citizen as they also have a cell number that is Russian. I’m looking for a serious hacker as I don’t do prepayment unless i work through a trusted escrow from this forum. Or we agree to work through post payment providing payment only after there is genuine proof of the hack has been completed successfully . Scammers please beware and don’t waste your time and my time, I will instantly know that you are a scammer just by asking you a simple couple of questions, I’m only looking for serious hackers so Seriously do not waste my time. I hope to work with a genuine professional hackers to complete my Operation. You must have a good reputation on the forum. Peace ✌?

you are in the wrong forum

Quote:(02-04-2019, 09:50 PM)Krioetras Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

“Hello, I’m looking for a professional whatsapp hacker. The victim is a Russian citizen as they also have a cell number that is Russian. I’m looking for a serious hacker as I don’t do prepayment unless i work through a trusted escrow from this forum. Or we agree to work through post payment providing payment only after there is genuine proof of the hack has been completed successfully . Scammers please beware and don’t waste your time and my time, I will instantly know that you are a scammer just by asking you a simple couple of questions, I’m only looking for serious hackers so Seriously do not waste my time. I hope to work with a genuine professional hackers to complete my Operation. You must have a good reputation on the forum. Peace ✌?

What most hackers will not do it before they get paid. You must pay before they do the job.

Thread moved from the Hacking Tools forum to here.