Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 176 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Where are my Drupal E-Mail settings?

Shame on me. :(

I forgot where I configured the E-Mail account used in my Drupal site.
I guess I set up the E-Mail with the installation of Drupal, could that be possible?
Does Drupal care about registering the E-Mail address and getting incoming mails?

I get all the mails at this address forwarded to my private E-Mail address, but I really don't know where I registerd the drupal address and where I told Drupal to forward mails to my private address.

In the Drupal dashboard I can't find settings for an E-Mail Account.

Drupal 6 site email is stored at 'Site Configuration' -> 'Site information' (admin/settings/site-information).

Drupal 7 is stored at 'Configuration' -> 'Site Information' (admin/config/system/site-information).

Drupal does not handle receiving emails or forwarding emails. This setting sets the from address for most generic site emails (new account, forgot password, etc). You must have configured the forwarding through your mail hosting provider.