Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 472 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Where to start with hacking!

I'm glad that you guys liked it. I hope that this has somehow helped you to get started or cleared things up a little bit.

Wow really nice post, it seems that you spended a lot of work on it. Thanks for your help and for the information. I should like to learn how to pentesting and a bit of website hacking. I'd like to make hacking a part of my life.

Nice work!

Wow really nice post, it seems that you spended a lot of work on it. Thanks for your help and for the information. I should like to learn how to pentesting and a bit of website hacking. I'd like to make hacking a part of my life.

Nice work!

I'm glad that you like it. There are a lot of tutorials in here which should help you a lot. But let me give you one advice, please start out with learning SQL, Javascript and PHP when you are going for website hacking. It will really benefit you in the long end.

I'm glad that you like it. There are a lot of tutorials in here which should help you a lot. But let me give you one advice, please start out with learning SQL, Javascript and PHP when you are going for website hacking. It will really benefit you in the long end.

Lol, sweet read and nice explanation, but for some f*ed up reason i always read your message about saying java is nice... every time i see it lol i'm disturbed fml

Quote:(02-15-2013, 04:22 PM)Riverclawz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Lol, sweet read and nice explanation, but for some f*ed up reason i always read your message about saying java is nice... every time i see it lol i'm disturbed fml

Lol, I'm glad that you like it. I love my signature, you have no idea about how much i laughed first time i read it.

Quote:(02-15-2013, 05:23 PM)OmEr MaX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

thanx man
i found it verry useful
exeu me bad englesh

I'm glad that you liked it. Well you could work a little on your english, but hey, not everyone gets english classes in school.

I am glad that this has helped you. Do youself the favour and never give up.

I'm glad that I have helped you. You have the right mindset so don't give up. One recommendation though, you stated that you have signed up on a lot of forums, try to avoid that. I'm not saying that you should stick to one forum, but try to get really into one, two or three communities. It will really benefit you to actually get to know people on the forums since people are more open and willing to help you then. You see, let's take me as an example; I have a lot to do with reading almost every single new post to check if they violate the rules, I love helping people and I will try do that as much as possible. I'm currently working hard on my web designing and I do therefore not have that many hours left to actually help people. Therefore if I come online and I see five threads where I know I can help but I only have the time to answer to 4 of them, I will of course choose those who are into the community. Because a person with 1 post could leave the forum right after I helped him and I won't use my time on someone who aren't active or at least trying to be active on the forum. Don't get me wrong I will of course help wherever I can and you are more than welcome to contact me if you need help with anything, but I have to prioritize my time a little bit since I don't have that much of it left anymore.

I'm glad that I have helped you. You have the right mindset so don't give up. One recommendation though, you stated that you have signed up on a lot of forums, try to avoid that. I'm not saying that you should stick to one forum, but try to get really into one, two or three communities. It will really benefit you to actually get to know people on the forums since people are more open and willing to help you then. You see, let's take me as an example; I have a lot to do with reading almost every single new post to check if they violate the rules, I love helping people and I will try do that as much as possible. I'm currently working hard on my web designing and I do therefore not have that many hours left to actually help people. Therefore if I come online and I see five threads where I know I can help but I only have the time to answer to 4 of them, I will of course choose those who are into the community. Because a person with 1 post could leave the forum right after I helped him and I won't use my time on someone who aren't active or at least trying to be active on the forum. Don't get me wrong I will of course help wherever I can and you are more than welcome to contact me if you need help with anything, but I have to prioritize my time a little bit since I don't have that much of it left anymore.