Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1236 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Which CMS should I use to manage a small internet site without programming experiences?

guude,

have a look at [typolight][1] it has the best backend i have ever seen. and it is very easy to understood. [login][2] into the demo backend and have fun :D

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

regards,
sebastian

I'm quite surprised no-one mentioned [Plone][1] yet. This is an open-source product which is very suitable for the requirements you describe.

[1]:

You said "pure HTML" so [

][1] will do what you want. Watch the demo, it's extremely slick and easy albeit no frills but you don't need any, it just gets the job done ;)

Also, [

][2] is a great website creation tool to get up and running quickly.

You can add 3rd party plugins for forms, feeds, photos, maps etc. and then it exports all of that as HTML or it can publish to your FTP site and I think they can also host it for you. [

][3]

Using Synthasite & CushyCMS is a great combo to get something "pure HTML" up and running extremely fast.

, not free but so easy that your granny would smile.

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

If it is a pure HTML site use Veolay CMS. This CMS doesn’t use database but it has a good content and user management system.
for example if you want to edit a div then you have to add a class with veoaly-
<div class=“veolay-EditMe”>Content here can be edit...</div> and you can assign users to edit “EditMe” region.
Try the demo

to take a good idea.
Read more