Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 870 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Which Operating System do you use?

I use Windows 7, the best version

I run Windows 8.1 on Desktop, then on two notebooks I run Linux Mint 7.2

I use Windows 8.1 I think its pretty okk

Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. I dislike w8. I prefer windows 7 always.

Windows 8.1

Windows 10, as for the same reason as everyone. It is far superior to the other editions of Windows and by definition of Microsoft its a new form of their operating system.

Quote:(08-06-2015, 03:22 PM)Bird Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Windows 10, as for the same reason as everyone. It is far superior to the other editions of Windows and by definition of Microsoft its a new form of their operating system.
Did you like Windows 8 better than WIndows 7? Imo. No one can beat the style and experience of w7.

Quote:(08-06-2015, 03:25 PM)NoTez Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2015, 03:22 PM)Bird Wrote:

Did you like Windows 8 better than WIndows 7? Imo. No one can beat the style and experience of w7.

Aero looks god-awful. Win10 has the same user-experience as Win7, only vastly improved. Also, I did like Windows 8, though Win10 is nothing alike that operating system.

Standard Linux mint for every day use.

SEANux for pentesting and research.

I run Windows 10 on my main work/gaming station and Arch Linux on the Raspberry Pi.