Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 243 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Which Phone Shall I get?

Hello, my name is Popeye, and I was wondering if you guys, could help me.
So, I recently was selling rich accounts on games.
I was gonna spend the money on spinach, why not.
But, then I realised I had a bad phone.
Sooo, which one should I get;

Samsung Galaxy S6,
or,
iPhone 6+

:|

I had multiple Apple, Samsung, and HTC phones in the past. I now prefer Motorola and would probably recommend the Moto X series of phones.

Samsung. I personally think apple products aren't that terrible... but their pricing is ridiculous for what you get. #AndroidMasterRace.

However, it depends on the deal you can get. Compare specs, pricing (in the long-term) and think about what you really need. It's hard to make a true recommendation without knowing all those factors.

Neither. I don't recommend the TouchWiz skin for Samsung. And I dislike the lack of customization on the iPhone 6. Also recently many people have been having screen responsiveness issues with the iPhone 6.

I would go with these 3 chouses. The Google Pixel, One plus 3T, Nexus 6p. All three are amazing smartphones running stock Android. "Oh but the Nexus 6p is an old phone oldfag". Yet people still consider it to be the best Google phone ever. (Including the pixel). I personally like the pixel. But it's your choice.

I've owned quite a few cell phones over the last couple of decades or so and of all manufacturers, I'd have to say that Samsung has served me well.

As of recent, my Windows Phone died- of which I Initially thought was a reliable phone, but turned out to be problematic almost right from the get-go.

I use Nokia N8 (It's very very nice Phone) but I'll buy IPHONE 6 in future.

THIS IS MY OPINION:
Apple is shit.
If I had to recommend you a phone it would be: Google pixel
If you would want something cheaper: Motorola Nexus 6
If I had to chose Samsung Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6+ I would opt for Samsung

Quote:(04-16-2017, 05:45 PM)Pikami Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

THIS IS MY OPINION:
Apple is shit.
If I had to recommend you a phone it would be: Google pixel
If you would want something cheaper: Motorola Nexus 6
If I had to chose Samsung Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6+ I would opt for Samsung

Why apple is shit?!

I currently have a One plus 3T, best phone I ever had.

S6 was meh.

Get a OnePlus 3T or Google Pixel

If you're aiming for budget, go with the HTC Desire EYE. It works with all the M8 ROMs, and has ok specs. (I have this one)